19" Rims and Lowered - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
19" Rims and Lowered
Saturday, June 08, 2013 5:55 PM
I can't seem to find any information on here and I don't wanna go ordering springs then find out my combo will not work.... If anyone could give me a heads up that would be great..

I have a set of 19's thats are 8" wide with a 38mm offset... Tires are 225-35-19...

I am looking at getting a set of APEX springs as I want to keep the cost relatively cheap (or I can buy a set of used Ground Control Coil-overs and D-Spec Shocks/Struts for $650 plus my stock suspension)... But assuming I go with the Apex which lower 30-40mm (1.2-1.4")..... I just wanna know if I am going to run into any problems....

I have room in my wheel wells but it's had to tell what's going to happen when I lower them.... I don't want to be rolling fenders and I don't really want to be removing my fender wells either....

Thanks for the help... Like I said search the bored and it doesn't seem like much information on 19's... Or Apex....

I hope this is the right section on forum, didn't really know since it involves both suspension and tires..

Re: 19" Rims and Lowered
Saturday, June 08, 2013 6:04 PM
With that offset and width I'm pretty sure ur gonna have issues after lowering it. I may be wrong tho so wait til one of the third genera chime in
Wednesday, July 03, 2013 6:04 PM
well I did it. Lowered on 19" rims with Eibach Sportlines and KYB AGX shocks.

Oh and plasti dipped my rims pearl blue.

Wednesday, July 03, 2013 7:16 PM
looks good! i like that blue.
Tuesday, July 09, 2013 7:28 PM
i like it too.. i wanted to get 19s

Thursday, July 18, 2013 6:32 PM
That really did turn out nice and Im not usually a fan of 19s.

Thursday, August 29, 2013 4:14 PM
i'm running 18's right now on my GA but gonna put them on the cavy..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search