Just Need help and a straight forward answer - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Just Need help and a straight forward answer
Wednesday, May 08, 2013 2:31 AM
2 in drop all the way around, i want 17's. now my question is how low of a offset and how wide of a rim WITHOUT having to run spacers for a semi flush look, i searched through 10 pages and honestly i just want answer lol

Re: Just Need help and a straight forward answer
Wednesday, May 08, 2013 3:43 AM
No one can provide you a straight forward answer since we do not know what springs, struts / coil-overs you are running.

Have you rolled your fenders? Do you plan to?

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, May 08, 2013 8:11 AM
Well I the plan is to use a combination of sport lines in the front and some ebay brand in the rear for the 2in all the way around if it preforms chappy then sport lines all the way around. As for Rolling the fenders probably not. I mean in the long run I the look I'm looking for is like azncavs cavalier it just looks so right but he probably rolled his fenders

Wednesday, May 08, 2013 5:39 PM
Youre going to need to be way lower and more than a fender roll to match his car.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013 3:30 PM
im running eibach sportlines and tokico blues on my car and im putting 18x8 +35mm offset wheels still deciding on a tire size maybe 225/40/18 but they will stick out in the front a bit, but i plan on rolling the fenders, and there is still clearance from the struts
Thursday, May 30, 2013 10:13 PM
Muriel Hamilton

you dont need to roll fenders. your on sportlines you will be find with 225s

Thursday, May 30, 2013 10:46 PM
Azncav (was static) wrote:Muriel Hamilton

you dont need to roll fenders. your on sportlines you will be find with 225s

I had to roll the rears with 17x7.5 +35 on Sportlines. I also ran 5/8th inch spacers on each side. Youll be fine with stock spacing but just something to keep in mind.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 8:58 AM
I'm on sportlines with 18x8 35offset with a 215,45 tire. I have had no clearance issues thus far. There was maybe one time the fronts slightly rubbed the fenders on a considerable sized dip in the road, but that's it. I am running a 5mm spacer in the rears and there is still some room to play with. Sportlines provide a sufficient blend of stance and practicality, so you shouldn't have any issues.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search