Breast cancer awareness rims! - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Breast cancer awareness rims!
Wednesday, January 29, 2014 10:25 AM
So I lost my aunt to breast cancer, so I've decided to try and find a cheap set of 16s or 17s to plasti dip pink and put the awareness symbol on the center cap and use these rims during October to support breast cancer, so my question is, does anyone have a cheap set? Thanks guys

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker

Re: Breast cancer awareness rims!
Monday, February 03, 2014 2:47 PM
Chris Bruce wrote:So I lost my aunt to breast cancer, so I've decided to try and find a cheap set of 16s or 17s to plasti dip pink and put the awareness symbol on the center cap and use these rims during October to support breast cancer, so my question is, does anyone have a cheap set? Thanks guys

If I end up parting out, I'll sell you wheels and tires real cheap

Monday, February 03, 2014 4:10 PM
Thanks Matt! Let me know

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Tuesday, February 18, 2014 7:02 PM
I did the same thing. If you're going to plastidip them pink, you will want a white base to make the pink really pop. Id suggest painting the wheels white as the best option. Or use the gunmetal plastidip for the base white plastidip. Also, the BLAZE plastidip colors do fade out faster than others.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 10:49 AM
I don't know where you are located but I have a set of the 2003 cavalier ls rims for sale no dents all hold air
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search