interior lights come on by themselves....help!!!! - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
interior lights come on by themselves....help!!!!
Saturday, March 12, 2011 9:13 PM
ok out of no where my map and dome lights are coming on and shutting off randomly mostly while driving at first like when i would sway the car back and forth on the road and hit the gas hard then it started to do it while the car was parked and off i would go into the house and come back out and the lights will be on. other forums have been saying that it may be a door switch...i cannot find any in the door jam or on the door if there are can anyone tell me where to find them or any ideas on what to do??????

Re: interior lights come on by themselves....help!!!!
Saturday, March 12, 2011 10:27 PM
Can't find a pic of the door pin location, but it's in this spot when you open the door.

The door pin looks like this.

Sunday, March 13, 2011 12:05 PM
thanks for the reply i found the pin and put some wd40 to it because it was a little sticky and made sure the wire was connected. hasnt turned on yet!!
Thursday, March 31, 2011 6:31 AM
Mine start to flash off and on from time to time when in driving, beginning to think it probably has something to do with the OEM security system that i dont use. Cause the horn wires are smashed on the front of the car so i wouldnt know if the stock alarm was going off or not.

1999 Sunfire GT Convertible.
Nothing special to anyone but me.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search