interior pontiac sunfire. - Page 2 - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: interior pontiac sunfire.
Monday, April 11, 2011 7:55 PM
Yes, just take the bezel off around the cluster and radio...you don't need to take the dash apart.

Monday, April 11, 2011 7:58 PM
where is the belzer located?
Monday, April 11, 2011 9:13 PM
the bezel is the thing around the radio not trying to be an ass but if you dont even know what the bezel is you might be better off paying someone to do it
Monday, April 11, 2011 9:38 PM
just might have to would have to do the same to put rims on and new shocks and brake rotors and pads. maybe do it myself.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 4:39 AM
All of that stuff is pretty cake..but you really need to find some friends that know about cars and could help...

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 4:40 AM
its not hard at all to put on new front breaks and rims theres no reason why you cant do that yourself
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 6:03 AM
yes...but if you have no idea about how that stuff works it shouldn't be tried on a whim...both brakes and wheels are fairly integral parts of a car and are definately not to be taken lightly no matter how easy it may seem.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 8:40 AM
so a pro should do that too?
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 8:56 AM
o yea i agree but im sure theres some how to's on the form somewhere its your call i guess
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 10:40 AM
would i accress the radio from the glovebox door i see there r two screws there.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 12:50 PM
adam wagner wrote:would i accress the radio from the glovebox door i see there r two screws there.

sort of, those screws are how you take off the center bezel which encloses the deck.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 3:09 PM
i did that wow that was easy. wish i could work with a friend to put it in or work with the greek squad and learn.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 5:53 PM
its really not hard at all just google it or look up some videos on youtube
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 7:23 PM
thanks man, now i just need to pick a deck and buy it and install it. will I have a space between where the old one use to be and the new deck will go?
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 8:12 PM
adam wagner wrote:thanks man, now i just need to pick a deck and buy it and install it. will I have a space between where the old one use to be and the new deck will go?

depends on the installation kit that you buy. check out the links.
one
two
three

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 8:49 PM
link one is nice, probly they will give me that when i buy the cd deck would be sweet to have one the flips up and you can watch a dvd like on fast and the furious
Tuesday, April 19, 2011 10:08 PM
Mine was done a litle much but I guess thts what us college kids do when we get bored lol

Monday, April 25, 2011 1:13 PM
I went simple and just did grey to atleast change the color up, i also painted the piece around the cd player

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search