Seats - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Seats
Thursday, May 12, 2011 12:53 PM
I have the interior of a 1999 Cavalier RS just the seats, the front two and the back bench seat. And i am putting them up for grabs, i am getting rid of the car soon since it is the one that had been in a wreck so i am going to be sending it to the salvage yard for some money and to get rid of it before the town yells at me again for it sitting in the yard.

The rear seat is in pretty good shape the only thing is that the back of the seat has a slight bow in the center of it from my sub woofer box wanting to come through the seat during the accident.

The front two seats are in fair condition the cosmetics of them are great except the passenger for the fact of a stain, and the functionality of them is as far as i know they work just fine.

So please feel free to shoot me and offer, but bear mind they won't be here very long since i will be hauling the car to the salvage yard by like the end of the week or to the end of next week so say something quick

Good Luck and Thanks A Bunch

Re: Seats
Friday, May 13, 2011 5:13 PM
well never mind unless someone says something tonight because the car will be gone tomorrow.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search