E-brake gripper. - Page 2 - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: E-brake gripper.
Saturday, July 16, 2011 10:22 AM
the Jew wrote:
J TO ENVY wrote:
Brandon Westerfield wrote:gonna get a aftermarket one.maby find one on some honda thats been riced out setting in the junkyard.

You should just get a nice leather wrapped one out of a Sunfire GT. OEM is the way to go !

what years is that out of ?

Yea.this lookskinda good. i got a 2000 gt clone(sortive).its a 1999 sunfire but its got 2000 gt bumpersand side skirts and fenders.looks good.ive been trying to fix up my interior herelately.fiberglassing the door panels next week.Yesterday i hooked up two street glowneons.Both of them are under the dash.one on driver sideandotheron passenger side.i reallyliked theway did.to make things easier i cut a phone chargerthat plugs into the lighter and wiredit too the lights.so when i want the on, ijust plug the adapter into the lighter.

Thursday, July 21, 2011 6:21 PM
If anyone has a part number for that leather ebrake handle i bet that would make a ton of people very happy, myself included.
Friday, July 22, 2011 5:08 PM
JZ wrote:If anyone has a part number for that leather ebrake handle i bet that would make a ton of people very happy, myself included.

FYI, it's not just the handle, it's the entire e-brake assembly.

This is from GM Parts Direct:

Brakes, Parking brake, Parking brake control, Parking brake control, sunfire, w/leather wrap - #22628964

MSRP: $83.68
GMPD: $48.66 + $12.95 (shipping) = $61.61

^ That's cheap! I would personally just order a new one over trying to find one in decent shape in a junkyard.

FYI, this ebrake will fit any 1995 - 2005 Sunfire.

Friday, July 22, 2011 8:18 PM
i was thinking of something like this but with a sleeve
link

Modding my j since I found the org
Friday, July 22, 2011 11:40 PM
Maybe brandons space bar is broken or he needs help asap.
Saturday, July 23, 2011 11:16 AM
Lucky for me i have a 2000 gt sitting in the woods behind my dads, may have to go rob the ebrake assembly from it this weekend.
Tuesday, December 18, 2012 10:46 AM
omg cant belive that. what was i thinking. back before i knew anything ha.i was like fifteen.I did a second gen console swap yesterday and i wanted to get the ebrake too but it was rusted and stuck so i have the plain metal lever still. wish you didnt have to get the whole setup.
Tuesday, December 18, 2012 1:24 PM
ow only took a year?

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 3:16 PM
does the Sunfire Ebrake handle fit 00+ Cavaliers?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search