NRG Steering wheel adapters - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NRG Steering wheel adapters
Thursday, October 16, 2008 7:37 PM
Just some FYI, I bought the NRG slim wheel hub + NRG Gen3 short quick release. Both VERY nice pieces for a pretty good price but just to warn future people who may be interested in a similar setup. The slim hub is so short that the Gen3 QR wont fit onto it since the bore of the QR is sunken in and interferes with the short hub. Just some FYI....the Gen 2.5 NRG QR will fit with the slim hub tho.

<table>hello</table>

Re: NRG Steering wheel adapters
Friday, October 17, 2008 1:46 PM
Links? This sounds like exactly what I need. It's hard getting into the car over the door bar and under the steering wheel.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Saturday, October 23, 2010 1:39 PM
i want a the NEW GEN 3.0 quick release for my 04 cavi, is ther a NRG wheel hub for this that can fit a cavi?

instagram: peru_stylez

Wednesday, October 27, 2010 7:12 AM
CHINO wrote:i want a the NEW GEN 3.0 quick release for my 04 cavi, is ther a NRG wheel hub for this that can fit a cavi?

your gonna have to swap your steering column with a 02 an earlier, because the only short hub nrg has fits 84-98 cavs which will still fit up to 02 cavs as well, but after 03 the splines on the column are different.

CarDomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3828276
Friday, October 29, 2010 11:19 AM
Quote:

i want a the NEW GEN 3.0 quick release for my 04 cavi, is ther a NRG wheel hub for this that can fit a cavi?

Quote:

your gonna have to swap your steering column with a 02 an earlier, because the only short hub nrg has fits 84-98 cavs which will still fit up to 02 cavs as well, but after 03 the splines on the column are different.

ill trade you steering columns :]

Saturday, March 03, 2012 12:44 PM
Who else is using these adapters and what is the part number?

Jason
99 Z24

LG0/LD9 for Life
10 Year Bash Veteren
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search