interior lighting options - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
interior lighting options
Saturday, September 08, 2012 8:19 PM
ok, just got back from a car show tonight and observed a cool under dash interior lighting set up on a classic olds 442. I'd like to try to do something like this on my '01 Z24 using blue led lighting so just wondering if anyone has ever done this and what is a good source to go to for the lighting setup.

Re: interior lighting options
Sunday, September 09, 2012 4:43 PM
SuperBrightLEDs and v-LEDs are both reputable companies that sell all kinds of LEDs at great prices.

Sunday, September 09, 2012 4:45 PM
Oh, and was the show you went to by chance the Morris Cruise Night?

Sunday, September 09, 2012 10:41 PM
J TO ENVY wrote:Oh, and was the show you went to by chance the Morris Cruise Night?
Yep, sure was. Loved that 442, btw!
Monday, September 10, 2012 1:32 PM
I would highly recommend visiting oznium.com All of my LED lighting comes from them. Customer service is excellent and products are top notch.

Depending on what you want to do exactly, it will be a simple setup. If you have any questions on install feel free to ask here and I will help, or post up on the oznium site and some other guys will be willing to help too.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 1:08 PM
I have teh blue leds under my dash... looks pretty kewl. Two 30 cm strips is all ya need to light up the front. I got mine off ebay, just make sure you order from someone in the states otherwise you'll be waiting a month to get them from china. And the switch of your choice. I put mine in the extra space on the window switch plastic piece, and tapped into the window switch power to run em.
Thursday, September 13, 2012 6:11 PM
porter92 wrote:Yep, sure was. Loved that 442, btw!

Kind of had a hunch. Best Cruise Night around! Myself and three other Pontiac Vibe owners from the Chicagoland area all went down there. We were parked on the east end of Benton Street (the silver one all the way to the left is mine)...

Allen Ray wrote:I would highly recommend visiting oznium.com All of my LED lighting comes from them. Customer service is excellent and products are top notch.

I forgot about Oznium. They're definitely another reputable LED company.

Friday, September 14, 2012 3:56 PM
Yep, oznium is still going strong. Introducing a lot of new products recently. I've actually tested a few and they are really cool. I haven't really added anything glow wise to my car in a long while, really need to upgrade and or change out stuff.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search