pick of dome light LEDs - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
pick of dome light LEDs
Saturday, October 13, 2012 7:18 PM
I'd like to replace my dome light with something brighter. I searched, came up with some broken links. I have a single bulb dome light fyi. Would either one of these work?
eBay link 1 or eBay link 2 ?

Thanks guys.

Re: pick of dome light LEDs
Sunday, October 14, 2012 1:06 AM
Either one would work for you. Just use the 197 bulb adapter and it will be fine.

Thursday, October 18, 2012 1:02 PM
Yes, either of those will work if they come with the proper adapters.

If it were me I would get a dome light from oznium.com and pat the difference. You will pay more, but the quality is amazing, they are bright and even though they technically only have a 1 year warranty, I can guarantee they will extend that if it fails after a year.

Sunday, October 21, 2012 9:15 PM
Yes sir they will. I just picked up one for myself, only in bright green. Its bright enough to see during the day.

Monday, November 12, 2012 8:49 PM
Andrew Burley wrote:Yes sir they will. I just picked up one for myself, only in bright green. Its bright enough to see during the day.

That looks awesome. What one did you get? Considering how plug and play they are I want one lol. I just wish they made a kit that would work with the reading lamps in the rear view mirror for cars with moonroofs.

Thursday, November 15, 2012 1:35 PM
You can change out the bulb to and led style bulb. All you have to do is check the bulb size. The map lights in my Sunfire are red to match all the other lights.

Thursday, November 15, 2012 3:47 PM
You can find most any type of LED replacement bulb here, including narrow focus/spot styles that work well as map lights.
Thursday, November 15, 2012 8:43 PM
The one I got was from eBay, just the universal adapter one with 24 individual led's on a circuit board with 3m sticky tape. Works amazing and is so bright at night it lights up to 10 feet away from my car.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 8:56 PM
But isint there a LED bulb that fits in there without any adapters??
I'm looking to change mine also.... cause i'm not pretty sure which adapters you guys talking about...

2002 CHEVROLET CAVALIER VL BASE SEDAN.

Friday, December 14, 2012 5:07 PM
Go here: http://www.oznium.com/led-dome

Choose the one you want and you will have nothing to worry about. It will come with the adapters required to fit in your car and pretty much any other car. You can see the dummy bulbs that are available on the page as well and thats what people are referring to as adapters.

Monday, December 17, 2012 2:23 AM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search