Dome light - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Dome light
Monday, February 11, 2013 5:22 PM
If I cut the white wire in the brown plug at pin a-1 near the BCM will that stop the dome light from coming on when the key is off and pulled? I want the dome light to work with the switch on the dash but don't want it coming on when key is shut off & pulled or door opened.

Re: Dome light
Sunday, February 17, 2013 10:52 PM
i hate this @!#$ to dawg! i dont know about all that bcm white pin stuff somebody help me and my homie d deemer!!!
Friday, February 22, 2013 6:01 PM
disconect your door switches, easy

Fireboy153
Brady Fire Co. - Station 150
Long Live The Sunflower! (yea its not so "cool")
Sunday, February 24, 2013 10:11 AM
What he's talking about has nothing to do with the door switches. Both of my door switches are pulled and I've never bothered to replace them, the dome light still comes on when I remove the key.
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 6:45 PM
I want to disconect it from coming on when key is removed. But still want it to work with the dimmer switch. Could care less if it works with the doors. I know the door switches can be disconected.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013 11:11 AM
i found an easier way around it so its not annoying, Soft glow hyper white xenon bulbs, they are alot dimmer then regular incandecent bulbs and offer a nice white glow thats not annoying, and looks really nice, but dim enought to where u cant see it threw the tint when the light is on but still bright enough to see with.

John Lenko wrote: It is bad. Stop. Now. Bad. Bad bad. Bad bad bad.

...j

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search