2000 cavalier dash bezel with gauge pods? - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2000 cavalier dash bezel with gauge pods?
Tuesday, May 08, 2012 9:09 PM
hey, i was watching a video an saw this bezel with gauge pods an i have been looking on the computer for hours and still cannot find them... can someone help, here is a pic: and the vid: so you know what im looking for. thanks so much!

Re: 2000 cavalier dash bezel with gauge pods?
Tuesday, May 08, 2012 9:16 PM
They are all custom made. Most people make them their selves or have a friend do it.

Error: Sig not found.

Sunday, May 13, 2012 4:15 PM
I have one for my car but it's only for 2 gauges and an air ride gauge.

LMK if you want pics of it, I could sell it.

FOR SALE
Sunday, May 13, 2012 4:30 PM
Yeahet me see some pics
Wednesday, July 10, 2013 2:31 PM
hey jacob I know a guy that makes them. If you have a fb account go on and join the J body international group they have a couple guys on there that does them the guy I will have do my dash I found on there his name is Jake Trivette he does great work and can also do door panels and other interior work as well. Hope this helps.
Tuesday, July 16, 2013 1:24 AM
Daniel Storey wrote:hey jacob I know a guy that makes them. If you have a fb account go on and join the J body international group they have a couple guys on there that does them the guy I will have do my dash I found on there his name is Jake Trivette he does great work and can also do door panels and other interior work as well. Hope this helps.

Actually, the ONLY one there worth buying from is Ortiz Custom pods. Those other guys in JBi are far from quality work...I'm sure one day they may, but the few doing it have alot to learn, and guaranteed the stuff theyre making people is going to be cracking, flaking, and seperating apart in a year or less.
If you can't make one yourself, you're probably best paying the $100 or whatever for Ortiz's work.

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 1:11 AM
search the name Jake Trivette on facebook ... he's part of a cavy club on there .... he did a bezel for me and i love it ... tho the kid needs to work on his paint skillz his fiberglassing work is good thus far to me ! ya can email me for pix if you wish .... i cant figure out how to include it with this message .... WhySoSeriouz09@aol.com just let me know in the subject line whom ya are n are from here so i dont think youre spam and delete it
Sunday, November 17, 2013 5:56 PM
I have a custom fiber glassed one listed in the classified interior thread for sale right now with a picture. Check it out....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search