Full CF interior - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Full CF interior
Thursday, November 06, 2014 6:42 AM
haven't posted on here in a loooong time. this is my full cf interior with custom sub enclosure all done in house by me and my dad. acura rsx leather seats, custom center console, custom bezel, modded dash for double din etc

Re: Full CF interior
Thursday, November 06, 2014 2:49 PM
looks good!!

Thursday, November 06, 2014 5:18 PM
thanks man
Friday, November 07, 2014 5:24 AM
I love it. Looks like the exterior has some CF accents as well. Can we get pics of the outside?

Friday, November 07, 2014 5:43 AM
of course invader hood was bought and has a black cherry in the clear coat in the section over the engine, roof with black cherry clear, trunk with black cherry clear, side skirts with black cherry clear, rear bumper diffuser with black cherry clear, front bumper lip with black cherry clear

Friday, November 07, 2014 6:43 AM
The only jbody dashboard more likely to crack than the stock one!

jk man it looks great, awesome work!

"In Oldskool we trust"
Friday, November 07, 2014 6:59 AM
thanks
Friday, November 07, 2014 9:13 AM
Is the glare bad off the C/F dash pad. I was thinking about going the same route, but the glare is a concern so I plan on just recovering it in suede.

Friday, November 07, 2014 10:04 AM
Nice work.

Friday, November 07, 2014 11:29 AM
barely any glare
Friday, March 13, 2015 9:58 PM
Great work! I have quite a few cf pieces in my interior also. I'm going to order the cf carpet retainers from rksport this wk. Then I'm thinking of working in some black suede with it. Man wish I knew how to make it myself like you lol be a lot cheaper.

Thursday, March 19, 2015 7:31 AM
thanks i don't make molds i just cover existing pieces, much easier that way for me as i'm clearly not into weight reducing lol
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search