Will a 94 cavalier steering wheel work in a 02 model cavy? - Page 2 - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Will a 94 cavalier steering wheel work in a 02 model cavy?
Thursday, October 29, 2015 12:42 PM
Spike J wrote:I think '89 Cavy steering wheel looks better

but it's definitely an upgrade from the stock '02 steering wheel. It seems GM designers couldn't come up with better steering wheel designs with the addition of airbags till the past few years.

Hate to bring back such an old thread but i completely agree the 89 looks better will it work in 02 as well? And were is everyone finding these all the junk yards around me have no older cavs and the ones that do steering wheels are either gone or melted. Is there anywhere else that these can be picked up?

Re: Will a 94 cavalier steering wheel work in a 02 model cavy?
Tuesday, November 03, 2015 1:34 PM
justin andrews wrote:
Spike J wrote:I think '89 Cavy steering wheel looks better

but it's definitely an upgrade from the stock '02 steering wheel. It seems GM designers couldn't come up with better steering wheel designs with the addition of airbags till the past few years.

Hate to bring back such an old thread but i completely agree the 89 looks better will it work in 02 as well? And were is everyone finding these all the junk yards around me have no older cavs and the ones that do steering wheels are either gone or melted. Is there anywhere else that these can be picked up?

Actually finally found one was a z24 don't know the exact year it was pretty tore up but it had the 89 style wheel in it. Only dissapointment is i thigh from pics i seen you guys post it was gonna be leather wrapped deff fake look just all one solid foam molded wheel. Still not bad looking hopefully it will bolt in to the 02 just like the 94 did. It was a nightmare getting it off so fingers crossed.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search