My B+M short throw shifter is on the way... - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My B+M short throw shifter is on the way...
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 11:26 AM
Yeah guys, i just ordered the shifter, from carcustoms. I cant wait to get it and install it in! Its for my 96 cavy. I would like to know whats all included with the shifter? Is the install hard? Also, i would like to have some step by step pics, if any on how to install it.
thanks guys

Re: My B+M short throw shifter is on the way...
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 11:37 AM
OMG, how can U make a post like this. Please give this guy a warning or something. Your just wasting space. Wait until you get your package to see whats inside. It should come with instructions.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 11:57 AM
^^ A warning?, damn chill out. You wasted space replying to it if your not gonna give helpful information to him.
Anyway man, im sure there will be instructions that comes with the kit. Honestly, you should of researched before you bought the shifter in the first place if you were'nt sure how to install it.. Good luck though.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 12:06 PM
i have one for my 2002...install was about 1 hour since i am a complete n00by with this stuff. The instructions it came with aren't the best, but they'll work....for mine, i just searched the forums with some stuff i was stuck with, and found what i needed. I dunno about yours because u have a Isuzu tranny, and mine's a getrag. hope it all works out for u though!

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 12:50 PM
Install is far easier on the Getrag shifter than on the Isuzu.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search