Where can i buy this part? - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Where can i buy this part?
Sunday, February 20, 2005 11:40 PM
The part I am looking for is the piece that goes up along the windshield and snaps into place and about half way down the side by the dash? Im sorry i have no pictures for it. Its the passenger side im looking for and if anyone knows a price range of this part? Also i need a new headliner, how exactly do you go about for tweed? thanks for the help, i appreciate it.

Rob

Re: Where can i buy this part?
Monday, February 21, 2005 12:24 AM
i think you're talking about the A Pillar cover. you can probably grab one from a salvage yard for dirt cheap.

as far as getting the headliner wrapped in tweed, im not really sure how you'd do that. but im sure someone will know.

Monday, February 21, 2005 12:50 AM
See thats the problem though, i dont know of any junkyards nearby me, i live in northern new jersey. Think it will run A LOT at the dealer?
Monday, February 21, 2005 4:38 AM
it really shouldnt because it it just a crappy peice of plastic, but yes, chevy will charge you a lot for them

as for the headliner, you could take it out and have any apolstering shop cover it, or you could do it yourself, its not too difficult, but i have never worked with tweed

also with the a pillar you might consider just getting the pillars with the gauge pods, im sure they will be cheaper than chevy, and you can have gauges

Monday, February 21, 2005 7:05 AM
Yea i am gonna do the gauge pods but those are for my drivers side, the piece thats cracked is the passenger side. I was hoping some website would have it but i am having no luck. Thank you all for the help..
Monday, February 21, 2005 7:36 AM
I got one in charcoal that came from a 2002 cavalier 2 dr. E-mail me with a price if you want it. Thanks

Monday, February 21, 2005 9:41 AM
here's how you can find junkyards in your area... http://www.car-parts.com.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search