Screen in Steering wheel PICS!!!! - Page 2 - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Screen in Steering wheel PICS!!!!
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 7:46 AM
Well it looks nice, but I'd be too concerned about all the other stupid drivers out there to remove my airbags.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 8:10 AM
Mike L wrote:Might wanna keep this on the down low. Pimp my ride got fined huge for doing this to a car. Apparently it's illegal to remove an airbag without notifying the DOT.

lol...tell that to everyone on here with aftermarket steering wheels

(including myself)

Just don't let your insurance company find out.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 12:06 PM
the wiring shouldn't be in the way...think of the other wiring in there...you can't keep turning your wheel left or right that much to begin with...the wiring will be fine in there

any installed pics yet?

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 1:16 PM
the wiring doesnt really go all the way through the steering column. theres a set of brushes that contact a metal ring, so that way you can turn the wheel all the way around and still have contact. if youre plannin on doin it like that then thatll be awesome. definatley not easy to dobut it is the only right way of doing it.

"Lil Brudder! He's got the heart of a champion!"
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 5:12 AM
Yeah Rob I think you are right. Its going to be a pain to do it that way since the wire is so think on the screen. I haven't installed it yet. I have been really busy with school and work maybe I will try it this weekend. Thanks for the feedback

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search