trunk pics - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
trunk pics
Sunday, March 13, 2005 5:00 PM
hey want to get custom box made want some ideas of placement i have two amps a cap and two twelves was also thinking of second battery back there

Re: trunk pics
Sunday, March 13, 2005 6:58 PM
workong on my own, i'm porting the sub vents through the rear decklid into the cabin, as for arrangement, not sure yet, but it's not hard to figure out... just make sure you have each sub in a seperate division so that they won't conflict, if you're going to display the amps i'd say bolt them up on the sides of the inside of the trunk... cap across the rear of the trunk, anyway thats my idea... probly gonna go in my trunk the same... but i'll be doing fiberglass work and hiding my puny craperific amp... and subs too probly lol....not much to show off with that i got and all

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time..." "for those ten seconds or less I'm free"
Sunday, March 13, 2005 7:14 PM
was thinking put subs as flush to back as possible with amps cap in floor clesest to trunk opening covered by plexiglass some neons with optima yellowtop sunk in on the side. what do you think i like to have multiple opinions
Sunday, March 13, 2005 7:43 PM
check in the audio forum for ideas.

Sunday, March 13, 2005 7:54 PM
I'm gonna be glassing two twelves and an amp into the corners of the trunks, if it turns out how i want should look really good imo...good luck

Help me out over on redline forums, i need it...my s/n is atf1987 if it asks
Sunday, March 13, 2005 8:28 PM
If you are going to do a show setup make sure you hide that extra battery that just looks tacky!

Put the 2 12's as far back as possible slightly angeled in and up. Then put one ampas far up and to the right side as possible angle them up and in towards the subs do that for the other as well but on the left side. put the cap as far foward dead center to the frotn of the trunk as possible build a false floor for the tire well And place the battery under that. then run all your power wires to it as well. it will look hot

if you get my idea

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)
Monday, March 14, 2005 7:44 AM
cool thanks i didnt even think of huding the battery there have you done it before if so pics would be helpful
Monday, March 14, 2005 8:13 PM
I have done it a few times i don't have pics though I do custom installs for a stereo shop

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 4:33 PM

Here's my trunk, it's kinda like what you described you wanted to do

Thursday, March 17, 2005 12:38 PM
man i would show pics of mine but it would be embarrasing anyways i have to 10's in a sealed bow built in and my 2,000 watt amp mounted on back of my rear seat looks swwweeetttttt!!!!

!!!jbody Customs!!! yo hit me up if you need anything!
streetfire2006
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search