Low sitting Sport seats - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Low sitting Sport seats
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 1:25 PM
Has anyone put in their car a set of sport seats that sit lower than the stock seats? My hair already brushes the roof of my Cavalier and some of these aftermarket sits are always raised once installed compared to the stock seats. I'm also looking for a seat that's a little roomier than most of the ones I tried. Some of them I can't even slide into. I'd like to hear experiences from some of you guys. Thanks.

Re: Low sitting Sport seats
Thursday, March 17, 2005 5:04 AM
best bet would be to visit a junkyard and find somthing u like.. I picked up 2 240 sx seats for my old grand am. $50! I welded my old brackets to em after i determaned the hight I wanted.

My Sunfire
Friday, March 18, 2005 10:57 AM
Wow, you must be tall man. I'm 6'1 and I'm still really far from the roof of the car...

How about some 'vette seats?

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

TAX ID: 45-8013458577-3
Friday, March 18, 2005 11:07 AM
6'2" over here... and all good.... except when i put my helmet on for racing

i'm swapping in my mazda mx-3 seats... should be much lower in those... i just hope not too low that i'll look like an old granny driving

Saturday, March 19, 2005 4:35 PM
this isn't really a problem i have (i'm only 5'8"), but if u are the one that is always driving the car, u can bolt the seats directly to the floor. just make sure u bolt them where u want them. lol. but it should be pretty darn low

i think karo might have done this, if so.. talk to him
Saturday, March 19, 2005 5:07 PM
try weapon r........i got a set, with custom made brackets and they fit good for a tall guy

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search