Black carpet - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Black carpet
Friday, March 18, 2005 6:19 AM
I posted this on another post and no one replied. well I have the graphiter carpet in my cavalier and want to redo my car to black, well did any cavaliers or sunfires have rel black carpet? Thanks

Re: Black carpet
Friday, March 18, 2005 8:24 AM
my 98 coupe has black carpert and panels but graphite headliner so yes i guess they did come in black
Friday, March 18, 2005 9:16 AM
99 sedan also came with black carpet... or you can just order any color of the rainbow from jason at www.aplusperformance.com

Friday, March 18, 2005 10:18 AM
had my carpet on an 05 cavalier dyed black
Monday, March 21, 2005 7:13 PM
I have charcole carpet in my cavalier, is that the "black" carpet or is there really true black carpet
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 1:57 PM
dying ur carpet is easy & costs less&saves time. :-)

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 4:24 PM
yeah but I have herd that the dye doesnt stay?
Thursday, March 24, 2005 3:00 PM
so can anyone actually tell me if it is really BLACK or if it is really dark grey, because I think I have graphite carpet, but it might be black, if there is a black
Thursday, March 24, 2005 3:05 PM
I'd just buy it from jason if I were you. That's what I am gonna do when I get done my interior

Thursday, March 24, 2005 5:07 PM
buying black carpet would be stupid if I can find one for about 100 dollars cheaper. dont you agree, but I just would like a real answer, Is there black carpet, true black not charcole?
Thursday, March 24, 2005 5:16 PM
I dyed mine and it looked like sh;t about a year later. I ordered black carpet from Aplus without the heel pad cuz I hated how the pad looked.

Friday, March 25, 2005 12:38 AM
whay don't you buy some black spearker box carpet and glue it to the factory carpet. or have some do it incase they need a steamer.
Friday, March 25, 2005 1:27 PM
LMAO....Speaker box carpet? WTF...that would look so Fed up..lol..I can just imagin what your car looks like, if you give adviced like that
Saturday, March 26, 2005 5:22 PM
Dye it. I dyed mine, heel pad and all, about 3 years ago, and it still looks good to this day (minus the ground in mud from working construction)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search