Color Question - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Color Question
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 4:46 PM
Hey Guys,

I'm going to be painting my interior this weekend and I have a question. My car is silver and has blue and black decals. The interior is going to be blue/silver. I purchased blue carpet... I was thinking of painting the main part of my dash silver, and then the top (by the windshield) blue. Then painting the bottom of my doors blue and continuing that to the back and the top of the doors silver. Do you guys think that will look good? Also, does anyone have a pic of what I'm talking about. Not with the same colors, but the idea? Thanks

Re: Color Question
Thursday, March 24, 2005 9:54 AM
...Anyone?
Thursday, March 24, 2005 1:19 PM
the pattern you do it is allllll up to you, i mean, everyone does it a little different, me personaly, would do silver and black and lose all decals, but thats my opinion.

Friday, March 25, 2005 10:10 AM
Thanks... their not actually decals, that was my bad. I designed it, and my dad painted it on my car. We did all the body work, painting, wirining... everything ourselves. But since I'm in college, it's hard for us to get together and work on it. Anyway... we're going to be painting the interior this weekend so hopefully all goes well. I really like the blue/silver theme so we'll see how it goes. Thanks again
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search