luxury interior - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
luxury interior
Thursday, March 31, 2005 2:13 PM
what color cavi has the tan interior dash pieces, i want to do a tan and wood interior, going for the luxury look, thanks

Re: luxury interior
Thursday, March 31, 2005 3:42 PM
my car is a white Z and it has the tan interior..any my friends green Z has it too

this is my sig
Thursday, March 31, 2005 7:38 PM
i have wood.

Thursday, March 31, 2005 7:41 PM
^^^^ were talking about cars

Thursday, March 31, 2005 7:45 PM
Oh, my bad. Now that you've posted, I now have wood cuz of a damn cartoon.

Thursday, March 31, 2005 7:46 PM
plywood would look very luxurious....... and make sure you can see the wood...glue....

Thursday, March 31, 2005 7:57 PM
^^^^^ ?????? either your retarded or just joking lol....he means he wants a woodgrain finish like in cadilacs

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ BOUNCE BABY BOUNCE

Thursday, March 31, 2005 7:59 PM
yeah i was just kidding, but I won't deny the retarded part either..... that would look sexy if done properly....no plywood, no wood glue. But I'd at least go authentic, get some nice oak sheeting or something.....

Thursday, March 31, 2005 8:02 PM
^^^curly maple would look swweeettt.

Thursday, March 31, 2005 8:18 PM
or cherry..... or get teak? sexy...

Thursday, March 31, 2005 8:36 PM
So your spawwing to tan? what color is your headliner? I will take it if it is black. let me know.

Thursday, March 31, 2005 8:52 PM
if its black ill trade my tan headliner for it.....DIBS...DIBS..lol oo sux for you vincent i just called DIBS

Thursday, March 31, 2005 8:57 PM
i got a black headliner 30 bucks worth of spray carpet adhesive, 20 bucks worth of black velvet

-Jason

Thursday, March 31, 2005 10:15 PM
omg, ever interior post u gotta sneak in saying "look at my headliner, its so sexy, you wanna make babies with it" OK it looks good, get over it lol

THE WORLDS FIRST GAY POTATO!:Amaze and delight your friends, dress it up, take it to the cinema or just sit and admire it's firm silky buttocks and when your bored of it .. lob it in a casserole dish with some onions and carrots.
Friday, April 01, 2005 4:19 AM
sorry dude, I just can't get enough of it lol.... i'll try to contain myself

Friday, April 01, 2005 7:14 AM
To answer the question... I believe EVERY colour was available with a tan interior.

Friday, April 01, 2005 7:40 AM
just thank god they didnt all come with one

THE WORLDS FIRST GAY POTATO!:Amaze and delight your friends, dress it up, take it to the cinema or just sit and admire it's firm silky buttocks and when your bored of it .. lob it in a casserole dish with some onions and carrots.
Friday, April 01, 2005 8:10 AM
1Bad02Cav wrote:just thank god they didnt all come with one

Agreed. It makes me sad every time I see a black or red J with the tan interior.

Friday, April 01, 2005 8:59 AM
My car is sand mettalic....tan interior.

and for the wood. go buy some morning wood. it's the best for this sort of project.

Saturday, April 02, 2005 7:35 PM
i think if it is done right then it will look very good, and weasel i know what you are talking about i have a black 02 Z with the tan errr used to be tan it is now black

2002 Z
2.4 DOHC
Sunday, April 10, 2005 6:38 AM
96Z24Colorado (The Other Matt) wrote:if its black ill trade my tan headliner for it.....DIBS...DIBS..lol oo sux for you vincent i just called DIBS

Ah if you notice i said i woul take it, which in other words is dibs. And you can see that the time i posted i was a little quicker to the draw than you. And besides i dont think he posted since we did.

Sunday, April 10, 2005 11:40 AM
just letting ya know, a luxury look wont invole any of the cav's stock colors. cheap tan plastic wont look lusurious. if u want that get rid of the plastic and go with a leather.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Sunday, April 10, 2005 1:22 PM
sndsgood wrote:just letting ya know, a luxury look wont invole any of the cav's stock colors. cheap tan plastic wont look lusurious. if u want that get rid of the plastic and go with a leather.

Agreed. You can't have the J-body stock plastic anywhere if you want luxury. I'm doing something like this in my car, and I've been going back and forth on what to cover different pieces in. Definitely leather or pleather. There are some very nice vinyl's out there now that are damn close to leather. Just don't have seats done in it, as it still won't have the comfort for temperature that leather does.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search