Cavalier Upper Dash Replacement Piece NOW SHIPPING - Page 2 - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Cavalier Upper Dash Replacement Piece NOW SHIP
Saturday, May 07, 2005 10:45 PM
even though winks has had some problems in the past....... theres still more people who have had a perfect transaction with him than a bad one.... so i give him the benefit of the doubt and trust him

Saturday, May 07, 2005 10:48 PM
titus03 wrote:Ya but just remeber what happened in his last gp. People waited forever to get their products. And also with the wide body panels. I keep seing posts that people paid but they are back ordered for like weeks.

Are these ready to ship and if I pay now will I get my product shipped right away? Or are these on back orders too. Let me know. Thanks

You keep bringing this up man. I do not owe anyone widebody panels.. Thanks
This will fit 95-05 cavalier dash's.

POLYFIBER kits $375 (BMX, BC2, Blitz, Drift, KMAX) * CRACKED DASH? CLICK HERE!!
Saturday, May 07, 2005 10:57 PM
Im just posting stuff that I saw before. And you still didn't answer the questions. Are these ready to ship or is there a waiting time for these?

Sunday, May 08, 2005 1:34 AM
luckey me i guess i got a 95 and its still great no cracks but i would be intreseted if they could come CF wraped

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/523131

Sunday, May 08, 2005 2:19 AM
i have a 96 and its not cracked... i just want it to get ir wrapped lol

Sunday, May 08, 2005 8:25 AM
Good stuff.

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

TAX ID: 45-8013458577-3
Sunday, May 08, 2005 11:35 AM
Does it look like they are ready to ship? I make these, no one elsse so when someone places an order it will be filled that day. You have no interst in buying one titus you just want to bring up old news so please do not post.

Sunday, May 08, 2005 1:35 PM
www.WinksOnline.com wrote:Does it look like they are ready to ship? I make these, no one elsse quote]

Wow. I don't think I'd ever respond to a customer like that. Chris, your product looks good. However, I think you need to go back to your business classes and look up "customer service."

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

Sunday, May 08, 2005 1:36 PM
www.WinksOnline.com wrote:Does it look like they are ready to ship? I make these, no one elsse

Wow. I don't think I'd ever respond to a customer like that. Chris, your product looks good. However, I think you need to go back to your business classes and look up "customer service."

*meant to do THAT. I'll pay for an edit button. Please. :-p

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

Sunday, May 08, 2005 1:47 PM
yawns.. been done and mass produced form techno cars out of el paso 3yrs ago, think they are out of business now thou ::shrugs::

just thought I'd add that since it was "someones" Idea first.. either way winks thats a sweet fab right there I'd be glad to whore my girl out for a night to buy that

business isn't about great ideas.. business is about selling and winks has the "1 up" so to say

what brand of gel did you use, I'm curious, and fiber?

beer is like a chick.. well not really its just beer, it be cool thou huh?

Sunday, May 08, 2005 3:08 PM
Old English 800: ur from el paso? what part? im from ep too.

I had no Idea there was any love for J's in my city, lol

Sunday, May 08, 2005 4:32 PM
Why would I ask if I have no interest in buying one? I just want to make sure that when I order I don't have to wait until these are made. But I am deffenatly interested.

Sunday, May 08, 2005 4:57 PM
, i thought about buying one in the page one of the thread but by the time i got to here ive decided ill stay with the crack.

Sunday, May 08, 2005 5:31 PM
I use to live in el paso few years back I live in Austin now hookem!

I use to live on the base I'ma army brat, and a former marine woohoo!

beer is like a chick.. well not really its just beer, it be cool thou huh?

Sunday, May 08, 2005 5:47 PM
Ok, I didnt respond to anyone in any wrongful or disrespectful way. Frank just needs to grow up and graduate high school. I have had plenty of business classes and have a business degree. If that is at all relevant to the fact that there is a new product that WE have produced for YOU GUYS.

Titus, I'm sorry I assumed you was only interested in bringing up the past. I figured since your car was new you wouldnt have this problem.

This post isnt about who made it first or whatever. It's simply stating it IS made, it IS available, fitment IS great. It cost's THIS much, and there WILL BE a group purchase this week sometimes.

Sunday, May 08, 2005 7:00 PM
hey winks check your emails, get back to me

thanx chris
Sunday, May 08, 2005 8:51 PM
Actually, I graduate in 9 days Thanks for caring though. I too have taken Marketing Applications, Marketing Essentials, and so forth. I started my own business selling seperate LEGO pieces on Bricklink.com when I was 12 years old. I know what I'm doing too, Chris. Not to mention Herman is about 7 years OLDER than me and even MORE experienced in this field.

How can you go post in my topics, talk crap, and then tell ME to grow up? You haven't even met me in person. You really need to learn some business ethics.

As once said: "Arguing online is like an olympic race for retards. No matter who wins, you're still a retard."

MaximumBoost.net
1-888-TURBO-31
sales@maximumboost.net

Sunday, May 08, 2005 9:02 PM
And yet you still send messages from someone eles name talkin' crap! No wonder you are in School counting the days till you can grow up and leave it alone. Someone did something better then you so just deal with it.

Sunday, May 08, 2005 9:15 PM
TRD Cav Fire wrote:And yet you still send messages from someone eles name talkin' crap! No wonder you are in School counting the days till you can grow up and leave it alone. Someone did something better then you so just deal with it.

Very very nicly put TRD.....The guy has no idea what hes talkn about. I took the same damn classes in high school, so what, does that mean that I can steal ideas and try to sell stuff that I dont know about. come on man. Your web site is cavalier extreme but u have a freakn neon on the icon?

Grow up , 10 dollars is not a big deal, I would much rather pay the extra 10 or 20 for quality work that winks does.
Sunday, May 08, 2005 9:30 PM
he is about to graduate high school guys...he KNOWS what hes doing

haha please, if you were half as mature as you claim to be you wouldn't even bring up winks' product again and just worry about your own

Sunday, May 08, 2005 9:41 PM
I'll keep an eye on the gp forum then. If the price is right I might just pick one up. Its not to cover a crack. I just want to get one and paint it black to match the interior.

Sunday, May 08, 2005 9:42 PM
I have 2 years Autobody degree, 2 year business management degree, 1 year experience working in an actual body shop before I decided I could make more money working for myself. Been doing the online business for almost 3 years, just went local also the past year. I've been rebuilding cars, doing side jobs since I was 15. I have been into the fiberglass composite industry for the past1 1/2 years making just about anything imaginable. I have all the education/experience I need thanks.

Sunday, May 08, 2005 10:29 PM

Sunday, May 08, 2005 11:48 PM
If EITHER of you two were mature in the slightest, you'd both keep making these products in direct competition with each other trying to create the best product for the best price. This is how good products come out for the public.

If somebody comes out and decides to start selling better quality interior lighting kits for a better price, do you think I'm going to get hurt and come on here and start complaining that they're "taking my business" ?

No!

Instead, I'll go back to design and development and better my product so that I can assure better quality than the other guy. This is how progress works. As an example, if it weren't for progress through competition the Lancer EVO and the WRX STI wouldn't be the incredible machines that they are today.

Progress has nothing to do with the classes you've taken or the degree you have.

Neither does maturity, apparently.

GROW UP. Both of you!

- Interior FAQ -
J-Body of Michigan -
Monday, May 09, 2005 12:40 AM
phhh i thought i heard one of u guys say the otherone stinks and u can make these things for 30 bucks shipped in CF , can u beat that btw did i say he said u smell ??/

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/523131

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search