Toyota Cavalier Auto Shift Knob PN? - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Toyota Cavalier Auto Shift Knob PN?
Friday, August 18, 2006 6:02 AM
does anyone know the part number for the toyo cav shift knob? i was gonna buy it off streetline, but i dont like their website set up...kinda wanna get it from gmpartsdirect thanks.

FOR SALE: (5) '95-'99 Z24 Rims

Re: Toyota Cavalier Auto Shift Knob PN?
Friday, August 18, 2006 6:20 AM
y not just buy it through streetline? they are a good company. buyin' it through the dealer is gonna more expensive

Friday, August 18, 2006 12:52 PM
get an automatic shift knob from a 95-ish camaro, they are the exact came think from what i remember.

simple minds talk about other people.
average minds talk about events.
great minds discuss ideas
Friday, August 18, 2006 1:28 PM
maybe ill have to. i was planning on going streetline, but if gmparts was cheaper i was going to go with them. streetlines steering wheels-200 gmpartsdirect-175

Saturday, August 19, 2006 9:12 AM
only two places i know for toyota cavalier p/n's

http://members.shaw.ca/toyota_cavalier/parts.html
http://www.ny-jbodies.org/library/toyota/toyota.htm

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, August 19, 2006 9:13 AM

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, August 22, 2006 9:15 AM
Brian Anderson {1999-Z24-4spd} wrote:maybe ill have to. i was planning on going streetline, but if gmparts was cheaper i was going to go with them. streetlines steering wheels-200 gmpartsdirect-175

ok and how much is shipping with GM? i know we charge 20 bucks so in the end its cheaper then paying some crazy shipping price with GM. Also why would you say that you dont like the set up and not buy from us?

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Tuesday, August 22, 2006 10:24 AM
dude i didnt get that far into becuase i decided against it...i was just saying that 200 - 175, i didnt factor anything else into it. and i just dont like your website set up, just seems weird. no reason not to buy from ytou because i heard you are a good busniess.....

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 2:01 PM
Streetline is out of stock on thier entire website for years now I honestly dont know why they even bother having a site

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 5:56 PM
Rodimus Prime wrote:Streetline is out of stock on thier entire website for years now I honestly dont know why they even bother having a site

I'll say it again new site is being made and if you would just email or call you would see that we do have items in or coming in. I just dont understand why its so hard for some of you just to contact us. And yes the site has been taking time but thats life when your doing it yourself, installs, bills, and a huge custom job on your own demo car.

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Tuesday, August 22, 2006 6:18 PM
^ you guys need to reply to your emails. i emailed you asking about some toyo tails a week ago now. i was wondering if you could get single pieces of tails instead of just the full set. i'll be needing just a 96-99 drivers side outer pretty soon.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, August 22, 2006 7:35 PM
Yes we got it and I emailed you back I guess our reply isnt working right again. I have been playing around with our system for the new site and I have the emails all mixed now. but in the email i said we only have the full sets now but i can see what we can do to get you just the outers on our next order 95-99 tails arent that hard to get hold of its just getting ones that are in A+ grade and arent all messed up. Sorry again for not getting that email.

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 7:49 AM
do u have a pic of it jw ty?
Wednesday, August 28, 2013 9:38 AM
7 years dead. my god return this post to rest

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 10:39 AM
Toyota Cavalier never dies!

SHOCKWAVE IS BACK
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search