Interior color schemes please... - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Interior color schemes please...
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 7:11 AM
Interior color suggestions please... Color of the car is the factory green... Have green LEDs in the gauges....

Re: Interior color schemes please...
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 4:28 PM
Black, charcoal, tastefully done (not just everything you can easily unscrew or pop out) accents of body color. If you have the tan interior, get a little creative and you could make something a little more unique.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 4:53 PM
Quiklilcav wrote:Black, charcoal, tastefully done (not just everything you can easily unscrew or pop out) accents of body color. If you have the tan interior, get a little creative and you could make something a little more unique.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 8:57 PM
What you mean get creative with the tan interior??? which i do have the tan interior... could you elaborate on this please..
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 9:13 PM
just do everything black.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 9:22 PM
everything black??? hmmm not really feeling that lmao
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 9:33 PM
try black and red. in my car i have everything black with red accent everywhere. it looks really good
Wednesday, May 26, 2010 5:03 AM
GreenBaron wrote:What you mean get creative with the tan interior??? which i do have the tan interior... could you elaborate on this please..
Most people that have the tan interior want to just change it over to black or grey, but you can actually make a tan interior look good, and be a little more unique. Gary Voyles did his interior (on a green Sunfire) to be a mix of charcoal and tan. Here are a couple of pictures showing how he did it (he's since changed it quite a bit, but this is a good idea of what you can do with the color):

Also, you could do a mix of tan and dark brown, which would go well with the green, especially if you painted a few key parts body color (such as the top of the center console, and/or the dash face). When I say be creative, it's pretty simple. Use your imagination, but think everything through (which is why I said don't just start pulling off every easily removable piece and painting it--that's what a lot of people start doing when they want to do something to change their interior).

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 6:21 AM
I have always been a fan of the color "leaveitthef@ckalone" It's a rather unique color that not many people use. It came stock on my car but I decided to do yellow and that looked like crap. I then reverted back to "leaveitthef@ckalone" and was never happier. Be original and use "leaveitthe@!#$alone" Here is a picture showing how good "leaveitthe@!#$alone" looks.

It's not my car but it has a nice touch of "leaveitthe@!#$alone" to it.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 7:39 AM
^^ lmao

M62, 42's, ZZP 3", ZZP S3 H/E
214whp 190wtq
Wednesday, May 26, 2010 12:57 PM
WIN

Rollin' on 16's*

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 6:49 PM
Cavie Freak aka E-Thug wrote:I have always been a fan of the color "leaveitthef@ckalone" It's a rather unique color that not many people use. It came stock on my car but I decided to do yellow and that looked like crap. I then reverted back to "leaveitthef@ckalone" and was never happier. Be original and use "leaveitthe@!#$alone" Here is a picture showing how good "leaveitthe@!#$alone" looks.

Mine came in that color too. Must not be that rare.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 6:52 PM
I agree with Cavie Freak. I was never a fan of anything other than the factory graphite interior.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 8:17 PM

!pıɐן ʇǝƃ oʇ pǝǝu noʎ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı
-_-_-_-JCO EastSiderZ-_-_-_-
Thursday, May 27, 2010 7:56 AM
TheSundownFire (GME Chat) wrote:
Cavie Freak aka E-Thug wrote:I have always been a fan of the color "leaveitthef@ckalone" It's a rather unique color that not many people use. It came stock on my car but I decided to do yellow and that looked like crap. I then reverted back to "leaveitthef@ckalone" and was never happier. Be original and use "leaveitthe@!#$alone" Here is a picture showing how good "leaveitthe@!#$alone" looks.

Mine came in that color too. Must not be that rare.

Never said it was rare said it was unique and not many people use it.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Thursday, May 27, 2010 8:13 AM
"leaveitthef@ckalone" is my favorite interior color, but if you must, go with black and tan. Similar to:
*Pipoz* wrote:

Except a little less Acura-like and a lot more J-like.
Thursday, May 27, 2010 8:41 AM
Way back when I customized my interior, I did the black and tan look

Member of J-body of Michigan. For Sale
Thursday, May 27, 2010 4:00 PM
what you think of black and tan with a touch of green....
Thursday, May 27, 2010 5:45 PM
Breasbeck wrote:"leaveitthef@ckalone" is my favorite interior color, but if you must, go with black and tan. Similar to:
*Pipoz* wrote:

Except a little less Acura-like and a lot more J-like.

I have never really liked the tan under the dash. The pillars and headliner are ok but black the rest of the way down

GreenBaron wrote:what you think of black and tan with a touch of green....

Thursday, May 27, 2010 5:55 PM
I'd like a black and tan right now.

Thursday, May 27, 2010 6:40 PM
I guess black and tan with a touch of green it is then.. thank you all for your ideas...

Thursday, May 27, 2010 9:13 PM
Thursday, May 27, 2010 9:18 PM
I mean its already tan and black.. the black is faded a bit.. so i would just have to go through and decide what would look nice with green and black...
Thursday, May 27, 2010 10:09 PM
Well I can tell you now that nothing will look good in green. That is just way to many colors going on in a very small area. You might want to invest in some of those airplane barf bags. Your going to need them for anyone that gets in your car.

I saved ya the trouble clicky the pic

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, May 27, 2010 10:16 PM

Friday, May 28, 2010 9:41 AM
Quiklilcav wrote:I'd like a black and tan right now.

Well said.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search