switching to power everything - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
switching to power everything
Tuesday, July 13, 2010 7:18 PM
do i need to get a bcm that has power everything and a new harness? or will a new harness work with the components and the bcm in my car(only power sunroof)

Re: switching to power everything
Tuesday, July 13, 2010 7:35 PM
What are you wanting power? Power door and windows? You don't need a new BCM for that.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 1:08 AM
I may be wrong, but I think the wiring harness is plug and play with the existing BCM..or you can just wire your own relay & fuse system and power off an ignition source...

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 10:59 AM
i want to power everything...i have red doors that are power everything that i want to put in my car once i get them painted(matt...wink wink), and need to know the best way to do it.
Thursday, July 15, 2010 6:38 PM
i'll be the first to recommend not getting power windows. but that's only because i've had all 4 window motors die on me

Thursday, July 15, 2010 6:50 PM
i installed all aftermarket power windows/locks. both spal kits, love it.

Friday, July 16, 2010 5:46 AM
since we are on the topic mine look like there working really hard to go up, down there fine but up it wines pritty bad are mine dying or do they just suck lol

Saturday, July 17, 2010 10:50 AM
they're dying. the motors need basically no power to let the window roll down, if it's struggling to put it back up i'd be willing to bet money that's it's dying.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search