New interior - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New interior
Monday, February 12, 2007 5:14 PM
Before

After, Just got done putting them in about an hour ago

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2402114

Re: New interior
Monday, February 12, 2007 5:32 PM
Thats Sweet
Monday, February 12, 2007 6:48 PM
not bad i like the teal color, but what the hell is the big metal box next to the steering column?

Monday, February 12, 2007 8:03 PM
The box is for my toggles for the interior lights under the dash and in the back
Monday, February 12, 2007 8:09 PM
The teal is great, the white..eh..not so much. Your car, though.

----------------------------

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 6:09 AM
not a huge fan of white int. on daily driven cars but looks okay. please do two things though. pull the dash and paint the piece under the steering wheel. without it painted it just makes you look lazy. and do something about that switch box.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, February 13, 2007 8:28 AM
Looks 100x better than the last look. It matches now.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 8:29 AM
Oh yeah, clean the carpet and you'll be straight

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 8:45 AM
yea i know i gotta clean it but it just sucks with all the salt snow and gravel right now im go to the car wash today atleast its finally above 0 here
Tuesday, February 13, 2007 9:02 AM
if your floor is that dirty, i feel sorry for the stuff painted white

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 9:20 AM
why? i keep everything else clean its just the salt on my shoes and gravel and stuff the floorws the only thing ever dirty in my car

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 9:30 AM
Get some clear floormats. They do wonder during dirty times. When they get caked with dirt and debris, just shake them off.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 10:18 AM
The teal color goes so much better with your car than the red did. However now the sony speakers look out of place. Also I would strip the paint off the glove box since you did not paint any lower than the the dash on the drivers side. I would just say paint the drivers side, but then that would just be to much painted stuff. I know it was said before but clean you carpet. No matter how good it looks the dirty floor just kills it. By the way I have a strong reccomendation on the floormatts. Go to your local dealership and purchase a set of the rubber floormats. They were not a factory option it was more of a genuine GM acessory. You can get them in the dark grey color of your interior and they have the word sunfire stamped into them as part of the tread. I do not have a pcture of mine right now otherwise I would post it for you.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 2:39 PM
I know they're almost impossible to find, but in my opinion the factory teal interior pieces would look much better than the painted pieces you have now. I am no longer a fan of painted interiors. I think they look extremely tacky. Just my .02 though.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 5:47 PM
What is wrong with the simplicity of a black interior? Something like this is always a winner.....

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 5:53 PM
Reeetry on that pic.......

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 5:54 PM
null

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 5:56 PM

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 5:57 PM
Sorry that took me 1500 tries......

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 6:01 PM
my god man preview button

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 6:02 PM
Gotcha

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search