Yet another evolution thread ;) - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Yet another evolution thread ;)
Sunday, February 06, 2005 9:42 AM
I'll jump on the bandwagon with one of these evolution threads too I guess

May '04 when I bought my used 2003 base model Cavalier:

Then came Motegi rims and Toyo tires:

Next was the drift kit:

and finally, the last mod of 2004, a wing:

More to come in the spring.

Re: Yet another evolution thread ;)
Sunday, February 06, 2005 10:13 AM
i love white, to bad it doesnt have the tan interior. to fliipin sweet

One of the few, one of the proud, one of the Jersey J's. 6-14-04. Click sig for Cardomain.

Sunday, February 06, 2005 11:20 AM
Nice and clean.

Looks really good

-Dan
Premium since 1.5.2005

Sunday, February 06, 2005 11:26 AM
damn that wing is totally pimp!!! i bet it helps you win a lot of drags!!! i bet you are running at least 16's cuz of that thing!!!
Sunday, February 06, 2005 11:39 AM
Beazy wrote:damn that wing is totally pimp!!! i bet it helps you win a lot of drags!!! i bet you are running at least 16's cuz of that thing!!!

I don't like the wing either but don't be an @ss about it Beazy.

I love the white, car has made alot of progress from stock. Nice ride.

Sunday, February 06, 2005 12:26 PM
Car is totally PIMP. Love the body kit. I would have left the wing off and went for the shaved trunk look. This is a sweet picture of the car.

{img]http://www.wootburgers.com/images/car/driftsunset2.jpg

Regards,
Sunday, February 06, 2005 12:52 PM
Im diggin it

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Sunday, February 06, 2005 4:22 PM
I don't like the wing or white wipers, everything else is good

Monday, February 07, 2005 6:34 AM
Beazy wrote:damn that wing is totally pimp!!! i bet it helps you win a lot of drags!!! i bet you are running at least 16's cuz of that thing!!!

My car is mad fast yo! It can beat any city bus in the 1/4 mile by at least an inch!

Thanks for the comments guys, I appreciate them.

Monday, February 07, 2005 5:20 PM
sweet car man, not a fan of the wing, but it doesnt look all that bad, nor am i a fan of the wipers. Paint the handles and mirrors, and that sucker will look very clean. Nice work, very sexy car!

Check Out My Domain Page!!!
Friday, February 11, 2005 7:43 PM
Looks really nice. I would mold in some eye lids and that would set it off just right.
Excellent job!

"Remember do what you like because you have to drive it."--Me

Friday, February 11, 2005 10:20 PM
For some reason i like white myself... except those damn little specs of the rust color everyone gets... no matter how much i wax it and wash it, i still get them. Even after using ceramic pads.

Friday, February 11, 2005 10:28 PM
Looks clean! just needs a drop. And if you like the wing that's all that matters.

^^Home made sig^^ ghetto, I know. http://members.cardomain.com/blackoutfire
Saturday, February 12, 2005 12:14 AM
looks good...wing is a bit big....this one would work perfect for your car

also you should paint your mirrors and door handles and do something with the antenna....either shave it off or put the antenna back on...looks broken with the antenna just screwed off...and lose the white wipers and im still undecided on the windshield banner...i dont really like windshield banners but its your car and it looks good keep up the work

Saturday, February 12, 2005 9:15 AM
I like it, yet I'm very biased towards white cars. Just love them. On your car, with the kit... I don't think that wing looks too bad at all.

I have some rims that will be going on my car this spring. I think you just helped me make up my mind that I will be powdercoating them white before they go on. They're silver now but I love the look of a white car with white rims.

Keep up the good work.

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats as good as they are going to feel all day. ~ Dean Martin

Monday, February 14, 2005 4:21 PM
Thanks for the comments guys.

Graden: I like the wing too, and white rims are definately my favorite choice for white cars. They're kind of annoying to keep clean, but they look great when they are.

96Z24Colorado: That wing looks pretty good, but I think I like mine more. Thanks for the suggestion though. As for the antenna I might look into getting a power antenna, and as for the handles and mirrors that's a pretty good idea, not sure if I will do it or not though, I'm saving up for a few other things atm. I may go back to black wipers when it comes time to change them too, I'm not sure yet.. but those are practically brand new so they're going to stay for a few more months at least.

To everybody else: Thanks a lot for the comments, I appreciate them all.

Monday, February 14, 2005 4:55 PM
looks good now jsut get it sitting a little lower and not in 4x4 like me and it'll look even better......... also a suggestion..... idunno if the black outs for the 03's go across the truck panel or not but for some reason yer tails lights and trunk strip look like they would look sweet if they were tinted juuuust a touch, maybe im just going crazy(probable) or something

either way lookin good

Shush Weasel..i want my shirley temple
Monday, February 14, 2005 8:16 PM
The back wing wouldn't be so bad if the supports weren't so close ot the middle.

Smooth and good theme...really, I think c/f filler on the trunk with the RK c/f tails would pwn. Even a c/f would look good, basically keeping with the filler on the back...

I dunno, your car, but if I had white that'd be my plans
Monday, February 14, 2005 9:38 PM
Defiantly a Hot car man keep the whole thing like it is.

Monday, February 14, 2005 9:47 PM
thats actually a sick wing. i don't know why people don't like it.

Thanks,

Big-L (Luc)
'04 Sunfire SL
http://www.totalsportcompact.com
Ottawa's premier car and lifestyle event!

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 7:36 AM
Thanks guys

Big-L I don't know why it's so unpopular either, it's my favorite aftermarket wing. Everybody has their own opinions about what looks good though, I respect that.

BlitzedJ- Your car is one of my favorite cars on the org. I love that blitz look on the older cavaliers. Thanks for the comment, glad you like my car.

That Thing Got an Ecotec?- Good suggestions, thanks I really like that red reflector bar though. That bar, and the headlights are the main reasons why I wanted an 03 over the older model cavs. I thought about getting a hood too, but there aren't any out for the 03+ cavaliers that I really like at the moment, so I think I'll stick with stock for a while longer.

SonicFireGT- I never thought about a smoked cover for the tails.. that might look really good. Hmm.. wonder if there is such a thing, and where I could find it.. As for the drop, I might do a drop one day, nothing too dramatic though (I already scrape trying to get into some parking lots ). There are a few other things I'd like to get first though. I like your car alot btw, like I said earlier in this post, I love that blitz look, and with those eyelids, your car looks incredible! Keep up the great work!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search