Better Pics of my update - Page 3 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Better Pics of my update
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 2:49 PM
Quote:

you guys are retards. stop being loser leg humpers who act like they live on mars and only see girls thru the internet, jesus.

The only retard i see in this thread is you, your the one making a big deal out of it, like what r u 12, grow up kid, this is a public forum and there is alot of different type of people who think differently. Is it that hard to understand or are you just that stupid lol

Quote:

whoa she posted a pic!!!!!!11 OMFG she wants our opinion of her!!!!1111

Most girls who post pics of themselves would like some kind of feedback on how they look or else they wouldn't do it if they knew they were ugly and thats coming from a girls perspective so deal with it. Those opinions were from my girlfriends just in case you didn't understand dumb dumb.

Quote:

ive posed next to my car a few times, why? its cause i want a bunch of horny losers hitting on me

HaHaHa You only wish and maybe you would actually get some but then again have u looked in the mirror lately, i bet it hurts LOL

PS: Im SORRY ~Tina~ i was having a bad day and i took it out on you, i feel really bad and the reason why im replying to borsty is cause i feel like he went to far. Hope u can understand that and again im sorry you seem like a great girl with a sweet car.

PSS: Hey Borsty if you feel like u have to defend yourself then by all means do it but not here, i think me and you already did enough damage to this thread which i regret now so heres my email beverlyhillsgilles@yahoo.com and feel free to add me on messenger or email me.

Thursday, February 24, 2005 10:18 PM
car looks good very good.

Thursday, February 24, 2005 11:34 PM
2o3cavi wrote:
Quote:

you guys are retards. stop being loser leg humpers who act like they live on mars and only see girls thru the internet, jesus.

The only retard i see in this thread is you, your the one making a big deal out of it, like what r u 12, grow up kid, this is a public forum and there is alot of different type of people who think differently. Is it that hard to understand or are you just that stupid lol

Quote:

whoa she posted a pic!!!!!!11 OMFG she wants our opinion of her!!!!1111

Most girls who post pics of themselves would like some kind of feedback on how they look or else they wouldn't do it if they knew they were ugly and thats coming from a girls perspective so deal with it. Those opinions were from my girlfriends just in case you didn't understand dumb dumb.

Quote:

ive posed next to my car a few times, why? its cause i want a bunch of horny losers hitting on me

HaHaHa You only wish and maybe you would actually get some but then again have u looked in the mirror lately, i bet it hurts LOL

PS: Im SORRY ~Tina~ i was having a bad day and i took it out on you, i feel really bad and the reason why im replying to borsty is cause i feel like he went to far. Hope u can understand that and again im sorry you seem like a great girl with a sweet car.

PSS: Hey Borsty if you feel like u have to defend yourself then by all means do it but not here, i think me and you already did enough damage to this thread which i regret now so heres my email beverlyhillsgilles@yahoo.com and feel free to add me on messenger or email me.

stfu

Friday, February 25, 2005 10:53 AM
I didn't read through all the posts...I just looked at the pics and here's my opinion.

I think that style wise, your car is perfect. I wouldn't change a thing (except the color). The hood, fenders and side molding go very well together. It almost looks like the car could have come like that from factory...I'm kind of reminded of the '87 Buick GNX actually (extractor type hood, vented fenders, darker tails).

The only other visual mod I would do is a nice set of subtle wheels. (keep it in 16's).

After that...start working under the hood.

I love the car...seriously. Good work.

J-Body Club of Ontario / Messageboard / My PhotoBucket

'01 Cavalier~2200SFI~4-Speed Automatic - 17.501sec @ 76.864mph (1/4)
Sunday, February 27, 2005 4:53 PM
Thanks. I am contemplating whether or not i would want to paint it black instead of keeping it yellow...not sure. I am not sure what I want to do under the hood quite yet...since she is my daily driver.

Tina

Sunday, February 27, 2005 5:30 PM
I personally like the yellow. If you were going to change the color, I would keep it yellow, but maybe go for a different color of yellow or even a yellow with some metal flake-- just something a little different. Dupont chroma makes a really pretty metallic yellow. Yellow is one of the most eye-catching colors- so keep it-- do not change it.

The hood looks great, but since it is carbon fiber, I would go for a set of gunmetal colored rims- at least 17s. Maybe some sort of five spoke rims would be nice.

I would like to see your car photoshopped with a different front bumper- I like the one you have now, but I am curious to see how a big mouth or Avenger would look.

Car does look great though. Keep up the good work and keep us updated.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search