with one better - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: with one better
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 7:44 AM
I didn't cut you from the forum, I'm trying not to get alot of members in there cause im going to be re-designing that whole thing, That forum is going to be taken off the net in about a week. You would have recieved an email about the new forum when it was up and running, sorry for making you think I just deleted you, but everyone is going to be deleted and emailed about the new site this week. As for all this stuff about the kit, do what you want. It's not my place to make the choice, but seeing a 4 door sunbird with the Z kit on it would be different. I had a couple of other designs drawn up for the front bumper if you would like me to post them.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:01 AM
got to admit your timing in deleting me was weird and convenient
2- yes please post them i am open minded to deferent design, right now the one you have works greats but i am willing to consider others .
and posting them could get other people opinion on them

to be defrent is to be original

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:08 AM
All Im gonna say, is look at the quote in your sig, and look what you wanted to do.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:11 AM
i didn't understand one god damn sentence in ur post, none of it was coherant

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:15 AM
well i agree with what you are wanting to do, and Fabian if i were in your shoes id be damn proud of myself if someone wanted to copy my work. but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Bird Boy i say let him be and make your own design, it wont be much harder to come up with something a little different.

oh yea and i vote for keeping the z
Later
David

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:20 AM
mrhatch
Quote:

All Im gonna say, is look at the quote in your sig, and look what you wanted to do.

you are right i was always up for that
i admit copy is not original
i only want my bird to stand out this would be great way to be nice and stand out

to be defrent is to be original

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:25 AM
Join back up if you want, but by the end of the week you will get an email about the new site. As for some other designs, now these are the worst photo shops ever but it will give you some ideas.

You could put 2 more holes, sort of make it like the drift kit. You would have to find a way to support the bottom half better, but it would look good

You could put something across the opening. doesn't have to be like this, but its an idea.

You could completly shave the whole front making it nice and smooth.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 8:47 AM
man, if small changes like these make you happy, i can definitely works something out.
that's no problem at all thank's

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 9:02 AM
Just be original, change the look of it somehow.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search