Mark A is joining in on the Fun! (no 56k) - Page 3 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Mark A is joining in on the Fun! (no 56k)
Monday, March 07, 2005 5:11 PM
i think the car looks hot, honeslty i never thought corey's was that nice, and what im tryin to understand is cory sayin how cavy's are pieces of $HIT, when his engine blew up on the way home from buying the car(300zx), now what he has to pay to replace the motor he could have a cavy w/ a 3800 s/c swap and that would be WAY more fun imo... and sleeper mode and im not gonna even bring up insurance...and just cause its a 2.2 doesnt mean anything it can be quick 14's arent hard to get, i was there but anyways whats up jeff!!!

99 cavy 2200 AUTO 14.884 @ 93.88 mph w/ a 1.920 60ft.

Civics are like tampons every pussy has one!

98 Neon R/T 15.6 @ 88mph Bone stock
see what next yr brings...

Monday, March 07, 2005 6:24 PM
Cal Tobias wrote:i think the car looks hot, honeslty i never thought corey's was that nice, and what im tryin to understand is cory sayin how cavy's are pieces of $HIT, when his engine blew up on the way home from buying the car(300zx), now what he has to pay to replace the motor he could have a cavy w/ a 3800 s/c swap and that would be WAY more fun imo... and sleeper mode and im not gonna even bring up insurance...and just cause its a 2.2 doesnt mean anything it can be quick 14's arent hard to get, i was there but anyways whats up jeff!!!

cavy w/ a 3800 s/c swap i dont see that being fun or cheap, a boosted cav would be fun , but rwd is a little more fun that anything fwd, i never said cav are pieces of @!#$, they have always ran fine for me , just glad im not pouring more money into one that will get me nowhere, and a broken timing belt is far from a blow motor right.. but maybe your the one with the nissan not me, everyone can keep battling out who has the best cavalier, mine was gay a riced out o well , ill get over it, have fun with the f&f 4cyl

Monday, March 07, 2005 6:35 PM
sweet, nice job man and the wing wouldnt have been half bad if it was half the size

-----------------------------------------------------

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 9:17 AM
heh you got to ecc - north south or city where bouts in wny your car look familiar
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 1:02 PM
That car is hot.That orange really sets it off.Makes it stand out,in a good way.And i actually think that wing looked good on your car.
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 2:49 PM
Wow if this post didnt come back from the dead i dont' know what did!? haha...reminds me i should make a post with some new pictures. thanks guys. check it out!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search