New Seats In The Z - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Seats In The Z
Monday, March 14, 2005 4:27 PM
they are 90 sunbird sedan seats (they are almost identical to my 91 grand am seats) im going to be swapping componets form seat to seat since the seat buns int he grand ams were eatin out by mice and the sedan seats dont fold forward like coupe seats

all n all they dont look bad they will eventauly get recovered in tweed but they look must better than my stock seats and plus have the moveable head rests

plus i paid 35 bucks a seat

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site

Re: New Seats In The Z
Monday, March 14, 2005 4:33 PM
lookin good man I love the box in the back seat

Monday, March 14, 2005 5:54 PM
what happened to your racing seats that you bought for the z? those seats^^^^^^ look good in your car also

ClassGlass / RkSport / Eibach / Motegi / Ractive / Borla / K&N

Monday, March 14, 2005 5:58 PM
joey davis wrote:what happened to your racing seats that you bought for the z? those seats^^^^^^ look good in your car also

decided i rather get something i know i can just bolt in

Monday, March 14, 2005 6:24 PM
Tuesday, March 15, 2005 12:32 AM
seeing how u have a very modded car those seats dont match, id go with some racing seats and race wheel to keep ur modded look goin ,

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 5:08 AM
thugn$ wrote:seeing how u have a very modded car those seats dont match, id go with some racing seats and race wheel to keep ur modded look goin ,

they look alot better than the stockers plus these will be recovered in tweed so they will match

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search