Oklahoma meet take 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Oklahoma meet take 2
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 9:49 PM
Some pictures from yesterdays Oklahoma J-body meet. 6 people showed up which was better then last time. My lens fogged up a bit so the pics are crap.

In order of cars: Adam (blue cavy), Brian (Fast Plan: Red cavy), Faysal (Eco1: Yellow cavy), Me (James Larsen: White sunfire w/ lambos), Rich Davis (Yellow cavy), Chris Medina (red Sunbird). I'll get better pictures from our next meet.

Premium as of January 25, 2005. Support the Org.

Re: Oklahoma meet take 2
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 10:41 PM
man that blue 4dr with the bc2 is STILL not painted damn its been unpainted that longgggg and still driving around hmmmm

looks like a crappy day weather wise

Team Altered Car Club

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 10:44 PM
Yeah, it was raining on and off and was around 40 degrees ouside.

Thursday, March 17, 2005 3:23 AM
Sunbird convert COOL! I have one an 84 red/white.

Thursday, March 17, 2005 4:52 AM
is that the rare turbo bird?

Im a level 32 joedm newb flamer.
Thursday, March 17, 2005 6:04 AM
there is always someone in group pictures that has to raise their arms up..hahhahaha

"All my life I have been trying to figure out who is behind this face of mine"

Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:01 AM
turbo, i think its the 1.8 ohv. i blew mine up 3 times! horrible motor

Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:20 AM
Yeah, Chris has the 1.8 in his Sunbird. Still in good shape though.

Thursday, March 17, 2005 9:36 AM
Blurry A$$ picks!!!

KOOL RIDES
Thursday, March 17, 2005 4:10 PM
ya the pix came out a lil blurry i still gotta develope mine and ill post em here james

and yes i have the crappy 1.8OHV 4cylinder engine...but the car is still a nice 1st gen.
Thursday, March 17, 2005 4:21 PM
Chris - I also have the 1.8. bad motor but the car was alot of fun to drive. Summers coming and I am thinking of rebuilding, I'll have to see how it goes. How many miles on your car? Not to jack your thread but heres some pics.

Thursday, March 17, 2005 4:29 PM
WOW! Now thats a Beauty! i wish mine looked that good..i bought my car off of an old lady so it wasnt drivin hard, the engine is in decent condition..a lil gasket leaks..but with age its bound to happen..for right now ive tinted the windows, cdplayer, speakers/subs..and im goin to redo the int. white vinyl..and im gettin some 17" rims in May, then after that paint..and start to look for a new engine and drop it in..
my car has 88,000mi.
Thursday, March 17, 2005 4:58 PM
Chris, if you got more pictures I would love to see them! I looked at your car domain site. Don't be fooled by my bondo and spray bomb job underneath the black side moldings, I was developing rust under there.

Thursday, March 17, 2005 6:28 PM
To bad I'm not there to take over in the middle!

Thursday, March 17, 2005 7:55 PM
ya i have more pix id have to scan em...ya my cars good on rust ..havent found any on it...the only thing major that has happened to my car is that it used to be my big bro's and he fell asleep and went halfway into a ditch b4 turning sharp to get out of it and hit a curb and knocked the front alignment off..but i already replaced the front suspension on it and replaced all the bent parts, frame never got messed up so its still a accident free car..ill post some more pix on this site and my cardomain site when i get my film developed and scanned .....its nice seein more first gen pontiacs, there is alot of 1st gen cavi's on this site but i havent came across to many Pontiacs
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search