NEW Cleaned Up Pics of the BlitzedJ usedTire Shine - Page 3 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: NEW Cleaned Up Pics of the BlitzedJ usedTire S
Saturday, March 19, 2005 6:51 AM
i think this is a great looking car. granted i do not like the spoiler myself. and im not a huge fan of black rims on any car but white...or black. i think this car has a lot of potential. with some fine tuning on the kit and a few little things here and there you will have yourself a really nice car, and something to be proud of. the only things i see that really need to be fixed (and not things i just plain dont like). the gap in the front of the skirt where if comes up on the fender needs to be fixed. that sticks out a lot to me. and the bumper support. that needs to e painted black. also, the gap under the headlights. basically the whole kit seems as if it needs to be adjusted a bit to fit somewhat better.

good luck with the car and i hope everything straightens and pans out the way YOU want it to. remember, at the end of the day YOU Are the one driving this car home. and no one else. so enjoy it they way you want it to be.

peace
OG

Saturday, March 19, 2005 6:58 AM

i figured id do a quick chop of the car with the scoop molded. just to see what it looked like. so here you are

Saturday, March 19, 2005 7:19 AM
oldscool wrote:

i figured id do a quick chop of the car with the scoop molded. just to see what it looked like. so here you are

that looks MUCH better oldschool...

http://members.cardomain.com/mattlb2200
Saturday, March 19, 2005 8:39 AM
^^^ yeah man that is awesome but i am still going to be purchasing a OEM C/F hood. Oh well LOL. But anywyas thanks for the comments guys.

West Virgina J-bodies
For a great deal on all your jbody needs
Visit Tabasco Racing
Saturday, March 19, 2005 9:52 AM
looks sweet!!! although im not a fan of the hood scoop, you said your gettin an oem cf hood, thatll look awesome man. i like the spoiler too, cause its not like everyone elses. you going to the bash?if so see ya there

-Adam

Saturday, March 19, 2005 10:11 AM
the rims will look SOO much better on that car with a carbon hood. i cant wait to see that. and i am aprehensive about saying this. but post pictures when you get the hood. haha. i do think those rims are amazing and i am looking for some like that. maybe a bit more dark dark gray for my golf. ooooh. i cant wait

peace
OG

Saturday, March 19, 2005 8:28 PM
^^^ yeah i think the OEM C/F hood wil look good on there it will give it a nice sleek look along with the color i need to go with the rims. I am also going to do a very subtle C/F Graphic goping down the side of the car (kinda like what laverty had) to help set off the black on the rims. Also i will be getting my windows tinted very dark.

West Virgina J-bodies
For a great deal on all your jbody needs
Visit Tabasco Racing
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search