30+ new pics - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
30+ new pics
Monday, March 21, 2005 6:31 PM
Hey everyone. Been a while since I posted so here it goes. Just got a lot of work done to the car, but still got a lot to go. I am hoping to get the rest of the kit installed and painted in the next few weeks. Yes, the urethane front bumper is cracked and is getting fixed. The antennae is going to be shaved also. I am in the middle of painting the interior but hit a few snags, first time trying it. The trunk is going to get a custom set up also, so no pics of that yet. I got a lot of pics so I'm just putting up the link to the page. Please give me all feedback, good or badhttp://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/623685

Re: 30+ new pics
Monday, March 21, 2005 6:33 PM
Oh yeah, and I am also waiting on F1 mirrors from Wink. How much longer you think they'll take Wink??
Monday, March 21, 2005 6:35 PM
nice that wing looks pretty good. i think the 95-02 drift rear would of looked better though. i like it though. very nice

Monday, March 21, 2005 6:36 PM
Looks good, I would get bigger rims.

"Remember do what you like because you have to drive it."--Me
Monday, March 21, 2005 8:44 PM
lower that mother!
Monday, March 21, 2005 8:52 PM
BaggedCav98 wrote:nice that wing looks pretty good. i think the 95-02 drift rear would of looked better though. i like it though. very nice

Isn't that the rear he has? Or did I miss something

But hey nice start, looks just like my car in a way:/ check out my post about 7+down. Get the sideskirts, mold them in for the best look, paint her up, and that's about it! Also why did you pay for spnsorship? (House of Boom and DecalKits) I just understand that concept right now

Later man and nice car!

N2O + Bolt-ons = 220Hp/250Tq

Coming Soon:HpTunersPro, EagleConnectingRods, WiescoPistons, 13sec2200

Monday, March 21, 2005 10:01 PM
nice cav....a few things though...need side skirts(i suggest the drift sides), im sure u know u need those...wing, not feelin it, i tihnk it would look better with a RK Sport Pro Stock Spoiler(what do u guys think?), and im not sure on the tails yet(maybe some toyota tails?) but i like the color and yes like stated above, bigger rims.....but hot ride man, i like those seats too...keep it up

Monday, March 21, 2005 10:55 PM
i think the wing is a little too wide, if it was narrower it would look good
also i would get the carbon fiber altezzas that didnt have the white outline on them if you really want them. they stick out too much

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 4:36 AM
Thanks everyone for your input and "praise" of my car so far. I have the rest of the drift kit (side skirts and door skins) and those should be put on in a few weeks. I want to get 19s for it, but just don't have the money right now for them. The car is lowered, I can only get two fingers in the front and the back we had to cut some of the coilover away because they were cut wrong. The only reason I paid to start a sponsorship was to get my foot in the door somehow.

Bballjamal- I'm stationed in Augusta, GA and looking for some other cavs to hang out with and go to shows. Let me know if you all are doing anything this summer
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search