New pics w/ black projectors - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New pics w/ black projectors
Monday, March 21, 2005 10:12 AM
I got my black projectors and black corners installed. I had to make the corners myself but I'm happy with them. The car needs dropped and needs wheels. I'm saving for that now. I also know I need to lose the tailights. I plan on getting black ones to match the headlights. Here are some quick pics I took today.

Here are a couple of close ups of the paint. The camera makes it look really maroon but it's actually reddish-orange with alot of gold and silver metallic.

And finally here is a bad photoshop that I tried to mess with. I forgot to save the original one somebody on here made for me and now I can't find the picture. Anyways you get the idea of the car lowered, new wheels and headlights. With some luck it will look like this sometime this summer.

J-body of Kentucky

Re: New pics w/ black projectors
Monday, March 21, 2005 10:29 AM
very nicely done , i like it a lot , that color is really sharp. only thing i would suggest is bigger rims but other then that sweeeeeet

Monday, March 21, 2005 10:37 AM
i dont like the spoiler

Monday, March 21, 2005 10:57 AM
spoiler sucks, altezzas suck, other then that... GORGEOUS color / lights.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/StylezTA
Monday, March 21, 2005 11:05 AM
U inspired me to go and make the black corners myself. Looks great.

Monday, March 21, 2005 11:54 AM
Thanks for all the comments, good and bad. I know alot of people don't like the spoiler but I swear it looks good in real life. Most local people say it looks great. I like it anyways.

As the corners they aren't too hard to do. Just make sure you leave them in the oven long enough. I left mine on 200 degrees for about 25 minutes. I actually chipped a little piece on one and had to glue it back because I thought about 15 minutes was good enough. Once you get them open just clean them up, give them a couple layers of paint, and seal them back with glue.

J-body of Kentucky
Monday, March 21, 2005 1:06 PM
love the car except the tail lights, it would look better with the carbon fiber tail 3rd generation altezza but other than that that car is sweet

Fast isn't always good, looks and sound is sometimes better

Imamarine
Monday, March 21, 2005 1:10 PM
dude you car looks awesome. get a drop and some wheels and your set, but you already knew that. But as for the tail lights, just painted them like you did the corners.

-Adam

Monday, March 21, 2005 1:52 PM
like the car i have the same set of wheels for the summer aldoh mine are only 15iinches had them before i bought the car they were on my old car i should have bought 17`s nice ride doh

00 cavi http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/795140
Monday, March 21, 2005 2:26 PM
Looks good, TINT YOUR TAILS!!! the color of the car looks good 2!! oh and buy some BIGGER RIMS those look funny and small!
Monday, March 21, 2005 3:40 PM
Yeah I think they stupid too. I want some 18's or 19's really bad. I'm working on 18's!

J-body of Kentucky

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 6:32 AM
get the black tails. spoilers not too bad, ive seen worse

**TEAM GMCI**

http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotsaus_2k1
Friday, March 25, 2005 4:54 PM
The projectors look great, but you should give them to me.

Friday, March 25, 2005 6:19 PM
i bet it looks reall good in person

Saturday, March 26, 2005 1:06 PM
Yea I agree the car is hot but u need to get the black tails now to even things out.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search