Nice day, clean car, new pics. (no 56k) - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Nice day, clean car, new pics. (no 56k)
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 7:13 PM
BlitzedJ wrote:Great job Woot. Love the car man the Blue accents the underneath nicely watch out for cops tho they dont like that too much

The kit has 7 colors actually, blue and aqua are my current favorites though The cops wont mind as long as I don't drive with them on In Michigan you can have underbody lights, but they can't be on, and you aren't supposed to be able to see the tubes at all. hehe

Thanks for the comments guys.. I hope to get some better pics at a more scenic location with more colors before too long.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 7:46 PM
^^^ thats awesome In WV we cant get a sticker with them even on the car LOL on most of our "tuner" cars they even check.

West Virgina J-bodies
For a great deal on all your jbody needs
Visit Tabasco Racing
Thursday, April 07, 2005 1:33 AM
yea...i heard they ask ya if u have any and if ya do they wont give ya one......u could always be like.... neons?...what are those?....lol....by the way WOOT very nice ride....looks great....did u get the streetglow / Optix kit?......later man

http://www.cardomain.com/id/lambo_cav
Thursday, April 07, 2005 6:29 AM
Ryne D. wrote:yea...i heard they ask ya if u have any and if ya do they wont give ya one......u could always be like.... neons?...what are those?....lol....by the way WOOT very nice ride....looks great....did u get the streetglow / Optix kit?......later man

Nah, it's the PlasmaGlow kit. I got it for its wireless upgrade. Jason at A+ Performance sells it, thats where I got my kit.

Blitzed J: That sucks man

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search