All 4-Door Pictures! - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
All 4-Door Pictures!
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 5:53 AM
heres some of mine......

Lets see as many 4-doors Modded as possible

Re: All 4-Door Pictures!
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 6:37 AM
Don't really have many recent pics of mine, but here's what I could find on my computer...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 6:42 AM
Forgot one

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:26 AM
lookin nice k..looks liek an srt-4 from the side view..haha..I really like it..keep it up

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:28 AM
there is one of these posts once a week...

why?

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:37 AM
dirty elf wrote:there is one of these posts once a week...

why?

because we can, we do you ask? if theres one once a week, then dont look at them all. ive NEVER seen one because im fairly new. thanks for the comments, it gets mistaken as an SRT a lot. nice car roughed-in, your rear windows go all the way down?

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:37 AM
dirty elf wrote:there is one of these posts once a week...

why?

because we can, we do you ask? if theres one once a week, then dont look at them all. ive NEVER seen one because im fairly new. thanks for the comments, it gets mistaken as an SRT a lot. nice car roughed-in, your rear windows go all the way down?

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:46 AM
He posted pictures of his car though. So it still serves as much purpose as someone posting there pics and asking for comments, he just wanted to see more 4 doors. The "once a week" ones are people requesting pics of 4-doors and not posting any pictures.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:47 AM
yea....i have a pretty much stock 98 sedan, and i fixed it so my rear windows go down all the way. its easy ,just remove the rear door panels, peel back the plastic sheet, and undo the bolts that hold in the styrofoam/metal piece inside the door. then pull that out, and ur windows will go all the way down...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:56 AM
What he ^^^ said Taking off the door panels took longer than taking out the styrofoam/metal blocks - but I am cursed w/ manual windows so I had to get the c-clips for the cranks off. Hopefully next spring I'll have tint on the car, so it'll look a lot sleeker

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 10:01 AM
yea....i had a hard time since my windows are crank also... and hopefully i can get some tint soon too. ill post pics of my stock 4 door soon....lol

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 10:06 AM
well, here's a few pictures...only thing thats done it removed moldings, painted side lenses red, fixed the rear windows...and thats about it on the outside
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Tad27/2005_0818Image0183.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Tad27/2005_0818Image0178.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/Tad27/2005_0818Image0180.jpg

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 10:06 AM
oops, here this should work...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 10:12 AM
Not too bad for a start I've got some M3 style mirrors comin' in that are black w/ blue & amber LED turns, but I need to sell them already b/c I didn't read the description fully. I thought they were power mirrors, but they aren't, so they're of no use to me. They're yours for, say $30 + s/h? Or anybody else w/ a sedan that wants them...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 10:18 AM
where u live and how much to ship to 52501 ottumwa ia?? so they black...and they have blue and amber LEDS? or what?

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 10:30 AM
Not positive how much shipping would be, but it can't be too much since I'm near Chicago. Yea, the lights are black and the LED's can be wired to be blue or amber. Here's the best pic I could find of them...

They were supposed to be at my house yesterday, but ma didn't say anything about me getting a pkg? So I dunno if they've arrived yet or not...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 10:31 AM
heres my 4 door
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 10:34 AM

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 10:46 AM
heres mine

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 11:02 AM
Here is a pic of the first sedan I modded

And the current one is in my sig.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 11:06 AM
boospinkleer wrote:heres my 4 door

nice.....thats very unique looks like the smae rims im on.....Enkei RS6? thats just how we roll

The paint looks good Thad! theres always a place to start. CRJ.....what you got hidden under there? ha ha Nice system tony, and the neons look good!

ya guys, im just looking to see what others have done with their 4-doors. not too many people mod the 4-doors! keep the pictures coming! the 2-doors are welcome too

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 11:08 AM
one of these days, aaron, your should head on up to St. Louis. theyve said youve been here a few times.....im pretty heavy in Gateway now.....nice cars! you remember J-Nights?

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 11:09 AM
i sure do, Josh is a good man.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 11:16 AM
oh ya, little fruity sometimes, and he LOVES that war of warcraft game...... but ya, his old car was nice.....and for everyone else that doesnt know of him.....
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/200195

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 11:25 AM
heres the 2 door also, we are a 2 j family, but have now put the 2 door up for sale
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search