More boost for Michigan – (uber pictorial) - Page 3 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: More boost for Michigan � (uber pictorial)
Sunday, August 10, 2008 5:50 PM
~Claps~ good job man.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO

Monday, August 11, 2008 6:26 PM
can i get these part numbers in a pm??
has anyone put this on an auto tranny car? if not do you think i would have clearance issues?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, August 11, 2008 6:30 PM

All show, coming soon ---> GO
Monday, August 11, 2008 7:28 PM
SLO CAV (the autoxing one) wrote:
JoeyDaBomb wrote:
SLO CAV (the autoxing one) wrote:so got a few questions...

first. whats the damn part number on the stock saab throttle body piece... i cannot for the life of me find it.... lol

also did you just reflash or did you hp tune it.... if you used the reflash what kind of issues are you having if any... thx man...

Tony, that part number I gave you is the correct #. Here is a pic...

hmmm

i called the dealer in lexington and they said that part number wasnt right

what i have is 12786816

anyone know which one it is lol.

sorry to thread jack tho...

Are you serious? The part number is right there front and center in the pic.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 7:22 AM
If it is a Saab specific part from what I recall you have to order it through a Saab dealer, not just a GM dealer.

At least that's how it was when my buddy ordered the Saab turbo manifold.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 8:15 AM
Casey Schaaf wrote:can i get these part numbers in a pm??
has anyone put this on an auto tranny car? if not do you think i would have clearance issues?

Yes it can be done, I had it on my auto. The compressor outlet only has like 3" clearance with the tranny though, you will probably have to weld a short 90 onto the outlet.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Friday, September 12, 2008 11:17 AM
cough... For Sale..

cough... look over here ....http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=84105&t=84105

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 9:45 AM
thats what i call a sleeper (referring to origin of this thread)

Monday, June 29, 2009 1:20 AM
wow, I just found this thread. A year late though. lol

I had no iea people were having these fitment issues with the downpipe. I had one person tell me it touched the metal part of the heater hose, but they said it was solved by slightly bending the tube. Thought it was a funky downpipe, or funky car.

I didnt originally plan to make these for people. I made one for my car, then when others saw what I did they requested downpipes. I figured I'd help out and made a jig. The design process was to make it fit on my car. Which it did, lol. I'm not a company and didnt plan on making them for others when I started.

I assume the rubbing was minor?? Since it was corrected when installing?

"Growing old is mandatory. Growing up? Definitely optional."
Monday, June 29, 2009 8:07 PM
I've never had a problem with mine hitting. Even now that I swithed to a doughnut style gasket that spaces it out 1/8 inch.

Member of J-body of Michigan.
Thursday, January 20, 2011 4:25 PM
Dont hate me but im bumping this, i have some questions that arent answered because not all of the pics will load for me, lol. so the oil feed is off the rear balance shaft galley. isnt that like uber oil pressure there? or does the saab line have a restrictor in it? or is one not needed? what seals the return hose at the block with the saab return line? where does the coolant line come from and go to on saabs? im not a big fan it the t fitting in the radiator hose. would it be possible to have a dedicated cooling system for the turbo? small separate tank, pump and like an oil cooler for a mini radiator?

Again sry for the million questions but after all thats why we're here, lol. thanx again

horsepower is the force that determines at what speed you hit the wall, torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.
Friday, January 21, 2011 6:44 PM
The oil points are stock and have been working for everyone for alot of years just fine..Remember the saab engine is a 2.0 eco.

The return line is held into the block cause it is a stiff line. No real need for a seal but if you want im sure you could find a o-ring to put on there..or some rtv.

Again with the coolant lines those are stock locations. You could run a dedicated setup but really no need. I agree that his isnt the prtiest but you can always make the cuts cleaner and paint the fitting black.

Friday, January 21, 2011 7:16 PM
but thats how the coolant lines are run in the saab?

horsepower is the force that determines at what speed you hit the wall, torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it.
Friday, January 21, 2011 9:20 PM
Yes..
Tuesday, March 19, 2013 7:29 PM
hey i know that this thread is pretty old by now but i have a few questions... i just got the SAAB HO Mitsu turbo and i have a few questions.. could you post pictures of where you ran the oil return and feed? i got my parts from a yard that pulls them for you so i was unable to see where everything came from. also could you show post detailed pictures of where the coolant feed and return run and how the coolant feed connects.... basically could you post some really good quality pictures of how this wholes setup works?? Thanks
Tuesday, March 19, 2013 7:46 PM
I'm not sure what you are looking for... page 1 of this thread has pictures of all of that.
Tuesday, March 19, 2013 7:48 PM
im looking for some better pics. alot of the pictures wont load so i can see where the lines connected to the turbo actually GO to. only where they actually connect.
Tuesday, April 30, 2013 4:19 PM
why wont the saab pcm work instead of the gm supercharger reflashed one?

1994 Cavalier 2.2 5 Speed - Scrapped.
1994 Cavalier Z24 3.1 Auto - Enduro
1995 Cavalier 2.2 Auto - Figure 8
Tuesday, April 30, 2013 5:52 PM
Because it doesn't...

Completely different platforms.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search