2 Black Cavs + pollen + 1 new bodykit = recipe for a photoshoot - Page 3 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 2 Black Cavs + pollen + 1 new bodykit = recipe for a photoshoot
Monday, April 20, 2009 11:10 PM
02 redbadged (now premi) wrote:my dicktec kicked in when i was doin' ur mom last nite!

my dicktec crosses over harder than urs. im gonna post up a vid on youtube soon but its gonna take 7 hours for the damn video to load.

w00t!!

Monday, April 20, 2009 11:11 PM
002 redbadged is prooving my point.
anyways yeah i appreciate that punkerest,
things for the future then..
near to far:
1) my Tenzo Seats installed: 3 weeks
and ok, you guys win...i have seen the light...Gods hand came out of a cloud and slapped me straight.
1.5) Turbo or no emblem.
2) Painted kit (black): 4.5 weeks most
3) black style rear lights: ? on time frame
4) cat back with quality muffler (as long as its not my walmart tip)

Monday, April 20, 2009 11:17 PM
my other cav is teal and i put black z24 rear bumper and side skirts on it and also had a primered 02 z24 front bumper. this is one reason i havent commented or even tried to flame on your cav. but man you really have to stop replying. just leave it alone move om.

Monday, April 20, 2009 11:31 PM
CavalierFOX wrote:002 redbadged is prooving my point.
anyways yeah i appreciate that punkerest,
things for the future then..
near to far:
1) my Tenzo Seats installed: 3 weeks
and ok, you guys win...i have seen the light...Gods hand came out of a cloud and slapped me straight.
1.5) Turbo or no emblem.
2) Painted kit (black): 4.5 weeks most
3) black style rear lights: ? on time frame
4) cat back with quality muffler (as long as its not my walmart tip)

no emblem.

for lights toyo are the best hands down but i still like the look of the stock lights, they work well. the altezzas just kill it. if you could find another set of the 2k stockers they would look amazing, i know its not aftermarket and not a mod but they look great. if you do have the 00-02 lights off that car can i have them? my black z was rear ended and my set got ruined

for the catback im in the market to sell mine as i said, otherwise keep an eye out in the classifieds to find a good deal, if you feel like building one with ur choice of muffler there are plenty of people makin them now, customtubesinc.com has the piping, OEM (overkill engineering motorsports) is coming out with some, Atomic has some really nice ones. its all ur choice.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 12:22 AM
nah, i wish i had some stock tails... i bought the car with the altezzas...
(big buying point for me har har har)
what kind of catback are you selling? and why as well...lol
hit me up with a message i guess bro

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 12:34 AM
hey man,i have a megan racing muffler with hanger and some pipe coming off of it id be willing to let go for 50 bucks and shipping,pm me if you're interested
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 2:52 AM
I so wanna flame the new guy, but, I'll refrain.

Vert > that other ricer thing

-Markus
2002 Yellow Cavalier LS Sport
Check it out! --> Flickr

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 5:54 AM
You failed from refraining.

LOLZ

The grammar on the last page had forced me to skip over all of it, so I'll peace out with a "good luck!".

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 6:00 AM
this thread is another reason why you just have to love the JBO lol, and Gary, don't worry if I ever post the time-slips on here( more then likely have to run this year and use those), Im bumping you out of that spot lol, but then again you've got the new cams lol, Fox, your car has potential like everyone has been saying, just need new tails like people are saying, turbo, paint, and a few beautiful women around it lol, but at least you are seeing the light, these guys have been here a while, and we have seen alot of guys come and go on this site, all saying Honda this Honda that....We have all seen the fast and the furious........just build it right, fix the small things and you will be golden, not a bad sig to, mines to sloppy and old.

"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride." -Amen
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 6:10 AM
wheres my popcorn?

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 7:21 AM
Popcorn? Show seems to be over, everyone kissed and made up.

FOR SALE

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 10:55 AM
damn lol

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 10:56 AM
AJ B wrote:this thread is another reason why you just have to love the JBO lol, and Gary, don't worry if I ever post the time-slips on here( more then likely have to run this year and use those), Im bumping you out of that spot lol, but then again you've got the new cams lol, Fox, your car has potential like everyone has been saying, just need new tails like people are saying, turbo, paint, and a few beautiful women around it lol, but at least you are seeing the light, these guys have been here a while, and we have seen alot of guys come and go on this site, all saying Honda this Honda that....We have all seen the fast and the furious........just build it right, fix the small things and you will be golden, not a bad sig to, mines to sloppy and old.

oh no you wont!!! ima run you down mann!! low 14's comin!! haha. you should make it down to the bash this yr so we can run together. its gonna be another great year.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 3:22 PM
damn you guys and your fast cavies... i love it though...

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 3:36 PM
your trying to tell me about Vtec and ecotecs?..... Well I have a friend with a set of vtec killer cams to prove a point in his little teggy. Just quit bashing and learn, im not trying to bash on you but your just making it so tempting and easy.

GMR has got nothing on this
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 3:40 PM
AZ24Ncav wrote:my other cav is teal and i put black z24 rear bumper and side skirts on it and also had a primered 02 z24 front bumper. this is one reason i havent commented or even tried to flame on your cav. but man you really have to stop replying. just leave it alone move om.

I love those wheels

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 5:01 PM
DOHC_tuner wrote:your trying to tell me about Vtec and ecotecs?..... Well I have a friend with a set of vtec killer cams to prove a point in his little teggy. Just quit bashing and learn, im not trying to bash on you but your just making it so tempting and easy.

no bashing bro...
i like integras...real sporty body style..."at least its not a civic"
did i ask you? or was is someone else... what you thought about the two...eco / vtec... as far as the potential with that motor... and a direct question for you since i dont build motors or anything... as for getting power, what would be a good starting point?
intake, exhaust, cams, what would have the most benefit do you think first?
tnks

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 9:20 PM
Haha "bro"

-Markus
2002 Yellow Cavalier LS Sport
Check it out! --> Flickr

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 1:24 PM
I want my vert back! DAMN WOMEN! Ex took it with her! Tho it is her daily, lol.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search