Queen Z back on Mautofied - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Queen Z back on Mautofied
Monday, January 04, 2010 11:54 AM
The funny part about that was he said " i just bout these rims to give it a better look".......through beer goggles, a blind man, or a complete tool ?.....I have seen an older pic of the car when Ashley owned it.....That's what should be on it now...wonder how much he is trying to get for it ? Anyone ?

2003 Cavalier
Stock 2.2 Liter, 5 speed
" Leave the rice to Uncle Ben's and the wings to KFC..
Go clean or go home. "

Monday, January 04, 2010 1:03 PM
the rims currently on the car look really bad, I liked it when ashley had the black rims on it

WI Vehicle A/C Certified Tech
Monday, January 04, 2010 10:48 PM
Marc Sheffield wrote:The funny part about that was he said " i just bout these rims to give it a better look".......through beer goggles, a blind man, or a complete tool ?.....I have seen an older pic of the car when Ashley owned it.....That's what should be on it now...wonder how much he is trying to get for it ? Anyone ?

hes saying nothing less than 8,000

My 3400 Swap Page
Tuesday, January 05, 2010 12:55 AM
"great everyday driver"? that sucker was the biggest trailer queen EVER when Ashley got done with it, lol.

and yes, those rims suck. too bad he "bout" them.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010 8:18 AM
RSF98 wrote:
Marc Sheffield wrote:The funny part about that was he said " i just bout these rims to give it a better look".......through beer goggles, a blind man, or a complete tool ?.....I have seen an older pic of the car when Ashley owned it.....That's what should be on it now...wonder how much he is trying to get for it ? Anyone ?

hes saying nothing less than 8,000

C'mon man, it's totally worth it! 6 Cylinders, yo!!!

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 4:25 AM
just because one person chose to trailer it doesnt mean it can't be a daily driver though.

i hope the guy gets way more then 8 grand for it, because if he does it will give me hope of selling mine lol.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, January 06, 2010 6:44 AM
Put some Lexani's on your car Jason, then you'll have a real chance.

Wednesday, January 06, 2010 10:27 AM
Does it come with Ashley's attitude as well?

Your car may do 13 sec @ 103 mph, but my car does 146db @ 35 hz.
Wednesday, January 06, 2010 10:44 AM
well we know what it wount sell for $7,999 hahahahaha

Saturday, March 13, 2010 4:17 PM
Looks like whoever owned the car originally put a lot of work into it. I think I saw it once at a show, it was one of the best cavaliers built on the car scene and if memory serves me, the owenr had tons of sponsors. I wonder why the original owner would put that much work into it and then get rid of it. Anyways, whoever has it now will never get that type of money for it. It looks like they completely ruined the car.
Saturday, March 13, 2010 5:29 PM
Ashlynn Krayne wrote:Looks like whoever owned the car originally put a lot of work into it. I think I saw it once at a show, it was one of the best cavaliers built on the car scene and if memory serves me, the owenr had tons of sponsors. I wonder why the original owner would put that much work into it and then get rid of it. Anyways, whoever has it now will never get that type of money for it. It looks like they completely ruined the car.

because she was a bitch lol

Saturday, March 13, 2010 5:56 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:
Ashlynn Krayne wrote:Looks like whoever owned the car originally put a lot of work into it. I think I saw it once at a show, it was one of the best cavaliers built on the car scene and if memory serves me, the owenr had tons of sponsors. I wonder why the original owner would put that much work into it and then get rid of it. Anyways, whoever has it now will never get that type of money for it. It looks like they completely ruined the car.

because she was a bitch lol

Wow those are some strong words. So I take it you knew her.....
Saturday, March 13, 2010 6:19 PM
someone needs to link you the threads about here lol. they were pretty much jbo history lol

Saturday, March 13, 2010 6:43 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:someone needs to link you the threads about here lol. they were pretty much jbo history lol

I will have to search the name or something. Even if she was a B*tch as you called her, the car was still one of the best. I know when I saw it at a show, it was winning awards like crazy so she must have done something right...
Saturday, March 13, 2010 7:02 PM
only thing she did right was pay the bill for the best work possible, which seemed to back her attitude. the entire car was done by someone else. she might have cleaned it once or twice but she didnt do any of the work. its like buying a show car and forcing everyone to like it no matter what show you are at.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, March 14, 2010 10:43 AM

Saturday, March 13, 2010 7:35 PM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:only thing she did right was pay the bill. the entire car was done by someone else. she might have cleaned it once or twice but she didnt do any of the work. its like buying a show car.

I went back and researched her name and it looks like she sold it because she had a kid and someone said she now drives a lexus IS F. That is a big step up from a cavalier.
Saturday, March 13, 2010 7:51 PM
Long story short, she was cocky. She had a bad attitude. Her car was @!#$ incredible, the problem was knew it so she expected people to bow to her because of it. She made threads when she didn't win top honors at a show telling people to boycott that show next year and would bitch and cry about how it wasn't fair, etc. Either she won or everyone was an @!#$.

Who cares if she built the car or not, if doing the physical work isn't your thing why would that have any affect on anything? That sounds like Ashley's way of thinking. Damn near all high end show cars are not built by their owners.

Saturday, March 13, 2010 8:16 PM
Darkstars wrote:
Who cares if she built the car or not, if doing the physical work isn't your thing why would that have any affect on anything? That sounds like Ashley's way of thinking. Damn near all high end show cars are not built by their owners.

im not saying you have to do the work. but her knowing it was the best work just ramped up her attitude even more. i guess building or not, it came down to her attitude

Sunday, March 14, 2010 4:53 AM
yeah her attitude was a big downfall of hers. no show is 100% perfect. but you have to remember shows are subjective. and just because you don't win doesnt mean it was a bad show or that it was rigged or that they just hated j-bodies which seemed to always be the case if she didnt take top honors.

as for who built it, it really doesnt matter. as said above most high end cars have had other people work on them. i do as much of my own work as i can but ive still had allot of help from my painter. car show judges don't care who built it. only thing i care is if your honest and admit someone else did the work versus standing beside your car lying about it to try and seem cool.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search