Project Cavfire - Page 4 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Project Cavfire
Friday, July 16, 2010 10:34 PM
If those wheels were Bronze, Dark Gold or Anodized Blue would be tons better. I LOVE THE SPOILER AND TRUNK!!!

The molding and making the bottom of the trunk on the same angle as the fillerpieces looks amazing. I also LOVE this spoiler.

Friday, July 16, 2010 10:40 PM
i thought i wasnt going to like the front at all ! i was right. i LOVe it ! .. damn thats a nice look.

Saturday, July 17, 2010 1:23 PM
Rob Weis (RobsCavZ24) wrote:If those wheels were Bronze, Dark Gold or Anodized Blue would be tons better. I LOVE THE SPOILER AND TRUNK!!!

The molding and making the bottom of the trunk on the same angle as the fillerpieces looks amazing. I also LOVE this spoiler.

i have to disagree with you on the choice of wheel colors.. i absolutely hate bronze and dark gold (takes the right car to pull them off for me to even tolerate them)

but thanks on the spoilers, alot of hours into the rearend... glad some people like it
Saturday, July 17, 2010 2:10 PM
Wow that is nice, hell I even like the back window vynal.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Saturday, July 17, 2010 3:05 PM
I gotta say I have always liked that front bumper, just most of the time people completely butcher the cars that they put it on. What happened to the left lower lip of the bumper?

Saturday, July 17, 2010 5:46 PM
toyos look so good on white i love it, and good idea on the outlets, way to make things functional and practical

www.driftnamiperformance.com
Saturday, July 17, 2010 10:42 PM
Holy @!#$. Nice work man! The rear window vinyl is a bit much, and I have to agree on the wheel color. The different shade of white throws it off IMO. Honestly, some polished aluminium rims with chrome lips would be HOT. Great work man! Love the outlet idea too!

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Saturday, July 17, 2010 10:48 PM
wow thats amazing, looks good!

13.22 @ 105.2
Sunday, July 18, 2010 5:43 AM
Very ambitious project man, kudos to you on following through with it. I might complain about a few things, but on the whole it looks great! I'm really impressed that you were able to do all of that work by yourself and so quickly. Nice job!!!!

" To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study is dangerous. "
Sunday, July 18, 2010 10:46 AM
great combination over all.. still wish you shaved the locks and handles, but that's not for everyone.

ever consider painting the headlights black?

Are we going to see engine and interior pics all cleaned up soon? No rush! lol

Sunday, July 18, 2010 10:56 AM
zdoubledozen [ Matt wrote:]great combination over all.. still wish you shaved the locks and handles, but that's not for everyone.

ever consider painting the headlights black?

Are we going to see engine and interior pics all cleaned up soon? No rush! lol

i might go back and shave the handles and locks later.. funds ran a bit low to complete that mod, besides give me a reason to say its not finished.. lol i tossed the black headlights idea around a bit, but i wanna see a set in person before i take that leap.

yeah i need to finish cleaning the engine bay and interior but it was over 110 here the last few days so i had very little ambition to be sweating my ass off, i should have some up later today or maybe even next couple of days

Monday, July 19, 2010 9:33 PM
took the car and sprayed out the engine bay.. got the a.c. recharged and put the mesh in the hood

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 6:03 AM
Car looks great!! Not a fan of the rear window vinyl, it's too busy and distracting. Otherwise looks good!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 10:51 AM
As a suggestion for under the hood if you want to clean it up.

Either filler mount the screens in, or create a bracket that will clean up the edges of the mesh.

Get Paintable rubberized rock guard, take off the hood or mask...

Spray under the hood with the rock guard, wait until it dries.. then paint everything black.

The effect is has will take away any imperfections from the body work,
This is something I did this year, and I was hesitant on doing it, but the end result imo looks amazing and fresh.
If you want I can send you pics.

Other than that...

lots of clean up to do in the engine bay lol

Keep it up!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010 8:26 PM
My friend saw your car and said why cant yours look like that.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 9:02 AM
wow this thing has came a long ways man, awesome!

I must say i like that color considering I believe its the same as mine, white-gold tricoat?? Yours looks like maybe there is some more blue pearl in it more than mine.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 12:17 PM
A++...I love the rear, nice job! Now enjoy it..

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 2:43 PM
97&04cfcavy(04pearlcav) wrote:wow this thing has came a long ways man, awesome!

I must say i like that color considering I believe its the same as mine, white-gold tricoat?? Yours looks like maybe there is some more blue pearl in it more than mine.

2005 Dodge Viper Bright White
Wednesday, July 21, 2010 3:34 PM
looks awesome man!
there is lots of elbow grease put into this beauty

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 4:54 PM
sick i say man sick
Sunday, April 15, 2012 3:26 PM

Sunday, April 15, 2012 3:31 PM
take 2

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search