Amber fender signals - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Amber fender signals
Thursday, April 15, 2010 6:29 PM
I installed some amber turn signals on the fenders. I noticed how they look good on the TRD Cavalier and thought "hey why not!" Installation was pretty easy to say the least and they give the fenders styling in my opinion. I removed the black pinstriping too so its all clean. Did a small photoshoot so I can share it with you all. Enjoy the photos and opinions are welcome!

Re: Amber fender signals
Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:12 PM
The side moldings gotta go other then that tho I like it.

I <3 JGM
I think bigfoot is blurry,
that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra
scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster, roaming the countryside.
"Run! He's fuzzy!" "Get outta here!"

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005

Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:16 PM
I SATCHMOE YOU!!!! wrote:The side moldings gotta go other then that tho I like it.

x2 and add toyos other then that beautiful

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:16 PM

Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:31 PM
I like this cav!

But the side moldings take away from the clean look.

Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:43 PM
i like the kit and the signals. not a fan on the tails missing the covers or the moldings. remove then specially since the driver side isnt even straight.

Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:44 PM
That is a nice cavy dude...

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:56 PM
Furious 2.2 wrote:
I SATCHMOE YOU!!!! wrote:The side moldings gotta go other then that tho I like it.

x2 and add toyos other then that beautiful

^^^ agree.

Thursday, April 15, 2010 7:57 PM
I love the amber side markers on white (obviously) but not a fan of those lights or the location.

Should have went with the "yota sidemarkers.

Love everything else though!

Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:31 PM
Location is a lil unsual but not bad, I kind of like them... I still can't get over the side moldings & rear lip. Other than that, not a bad looking car.

Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:49 PM
They look a bit high personally, and I'm usually a fan of the side moldings, but I have to agree with everyone, I'd ditch em.
And Whereabouts in GA are you? Noticed the plate. I'm up in Cherokee county...

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:58 PM
The side moldings just kill the entire thing for me, otherwise I'd really like it!

Friday, April 16, 2010 5:23 AM
Anything held on with double sided tape or amy added lights are a good way to cluter up and ruin a nice clean car in a hurry.

Friday, April 16, 2010 6:48 AM
Darkstars wrote:Anything held on with double sided tape or amy added lights are a good way to cluter up and ruin a nice clean car in a hurry.

TRUTH

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Friday, April 16, 2010 6:58 AM
Darkstars wrote:Anything held on with double sided tape or amy added lights are a good way to cluter up and ruin a nice clean car in a hurry.

Darkstar, you being a Jbody owner should know by now that the way door moldings attatch are by using double sided tape. As for lights, havent you noticed its an aftermarket bumper which means they have spots to mount lights for styling? And to finish off, if fender signals were a bad thing then why did they make the TRD Cavy along with other car models with them if they "clutter up and ruin a car?" I know I said opinions welcome but your comment made no sense.

As for the other people who posted comments above- Thank you all for the opinions and hang in there with me guys cause I do plan on removing the side moldings ASAP!
Saturday, April 17, 2010 3:52 PM
Alright Rain Man, I'm gonna let you figure out why your an idiot who can't make sence of something so simple. Maybe later tonight after I get home, or tomorrow if I have some free time I'll came back and point out the very obvious for you, untill then I dont have time to teach the alaphabet and reading comprehension right now.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 2:29 PM
bringin this one back instead of starting a new one...

anyone catch a write up on a good set to use from a decent donor car? Ive noticed a few BMW's and others that have some nice flush looking amber fender signals and really any of them should work.

reluctant to cut into my fender, but id like to splice these into my turning signals so they blink and not just stay on with the lights.. thanks for any heads up!

and i agree, they look a little high in that one, but looks clean!

04 Cav. 2dr. 5spd. My DD. 'Nuff said.
Wednesday, March 14, 2012 2:45 PM
blu04DD wrote:bringin this one back instead of starting a new one...

anyone catch a write up on a good set to use from a decent donor car? Ive noticed a few BMW's and others that have some nice flush looking amber fender signals and really any of them should work.

reluctant to cut into my fender, but id like to splice these into my turning signals so they blink and not just stay on with the lights.. thanks for any heads up!

if i recall the toyos were from saab fenders. i would start there.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 2:47 PM
That car was ass-ugly 2 years ago and I dare say it's even worse now! Sorry!

blu04DD wrote:bringin this one back instead of starting a new one...

MK IV Golfs have factory side markers that look pretty decent and would probably flow well with our cars.

They're even pretty cheap from Ebay....
Smoked....
Smoked with LED's
Clear...
Amber...

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Thursday, March 15, 2012 11:33 PM
dear lord roofy where did you find that snaggle tooth butt pirate of a golf? the front end makes it look downsy
Friday, March 16, 2012 7:49 AM
Cody Shaw wrote:dear lord roofy where did you find that snaggle tooth butt pirate of a golf? the front end makes it look downsy

Google images.

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search