Sharpie Cavalier - Page 5 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Sharpie Cavalier
Sunday, July 17, 2011 8:54 PM
very nice.

Sunday, July 17, 2011 11:00 PM
the armed panda is awesome!

Monday, July 18, 2011 3:27 AM
@REDECO- i have gone through about 10 LargeTip Industrials, and 5 Fine Tip Industrials. PS Did you spot the Domo's...

@02 redbadged- if you like the armed panda, you should look up the artist Banksy. The panda is his design and he has a lot a pop-culture-ish stencils and painting that are pretty great.
Monday, July 18, 2011 9:52 AM
like the whole side except the large Z because it seems squiggly. i'll wait to see it all together and with better pics though because i understand that could have been artistic and not accidental

Thursday, July 21, 2011 8:18 AM
Yea it's looking kind of cool but there are some things that are really bothering me. You're doing all this work but for example around your taillight you have it outlined but it's squiggly as hell, same with that long arrow. I don't see how that would be artistic you wouldn't outline a body curve squiggly. You can't half ass these areas or I think it will draw attention away from the other cool stuff.

It reminds me of a 5k paint job that hasn't been wet sanded or buffed.

Friday, July 22, 2011 2:47 PM
the one i loved was def, the shark bomb thing and the gas tank along with the explosions that say "f*CK potholes!"
looks great, now get some freaking 19's drop that bish tint those windows and yoll have any amazing ride.

any ideas on what your gonna use for rims?

GOT ECOTEC?
Saturday, July 23, 2011 8:51 AM
haha yea spotted 2 of them

DOPER.
Saturday, July 23, 2011 11:27 AM
Awesome! Looks great! As for the stripes on mine, it's starting to fade and the stripes are getting ratty so I'm about to pull them off. XD

Saturday, July 30, 2011 3:46 PM
finished

Wanna thank everyone for there approval and opinions. I appreciate all of your interest and look forward to YOUR ridulous projects.
now i just need tint, roofrack, and wheels
Saturday, July 30, 2011 3:59 PM
Throw some 95-99 z wheels on it, drop it down and its golden!

Great work!

Saturday, July 30, 2011 8:38 PM
Man that thing looks awesome! Wish I had the guts to do something like that to my cav.

Saturday, July 30, 2011 11:00 PM
BAD@$$ man! you must get some crazy looks at stop lights though lol, none the less cool.

Sunday, July 31, 2011 7:30 AM
i really like it man, but the things that should be in symmetry and arent are really tossing it off. look at the arrows on your trunk. should match. same for the black bars by the license plate or on the fender/hood. should match size/shape. i think if stuff like that gelled then it would be a homerun for sure. but still is a very ambitious project regardless and ill give you props for your hard work and ideas

although is that an obey pedobear on the rear? rofl golden

Sunday, July 31, 2011 8:49 AM
nice job its cool and different, on the other note (not to be mean) it looks like you ran out of ideas on the rear panels. the fenders and hood look killer but looks like you rushed the rear end. but its cool idea and much respect for doing it keep up the work bro!
Sunday, July 31, 2011 9:32 AM
maybe i missed it somewhere (and chances are i did cuz i just sorta skimmed), but what are you doing with the roof? it looks like it's not even painted?

Sunday, July 31, 2011 10:11 AM
black lip kit, drop, rims, tint, exterior done
ps maybe projector headlights

Modding my j since I found the org
Sunday, July 31, 2011 11:35 AM
That looks amazin man. Maybe I missed it but are you doing anything to protect it or is it just Sharpie lol?

Sunday, July 31, 2011 9:41 PM
looks great man, ur definatly unique...but i wanna kno how many markers did you use??????
Sunday, July 31, 2011 10:17 PM
awesome!
Monday, August 01, 2011 2:32 PM
Copter wrote:Yea it's looking kind of cool but there are some things that are really bothering me. You're doing all this work but for example around your taillight you have it outlined but it's squiggly as hell, same with that long arrow. I don't see how that would be artistic you wouldn't outline a body curve squiggly. You can't half ass these areas or I think it will draw attention away from the other cool stuff.

It reminds me of a 5k paint job that hasn't been wet sanded or buffed.

Monday, August 01, 2011 7:39 PM
Now its time to do the same to the INTERIOR RIGHT?!?!

Wednesday, August 03, 2011 11:55 PM
Edward Trainor wrote:Now its time to do the same to the INTERIOR RIGHT?!?!

WIN

Sunday, September 04, 2011 8:09 AM
how is this thing holding up? any recent pics?
Friday, September 23, 2011 6:10 PM
Update. Been gearing up for school and got lazy. Forgot to post pics of wheels! The roof has been repainted but I just don't feel like taking pics. Its just cleaner. But here is a pic from the shoot after inspection and new wheels.

Saturday, September 24, 2011 4:11 AM
fuc king sick! i love what you did with the z wheels!

mad props dude.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search