Plastidip - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Plastidip
Friday, March 09, 2012 7:13 AM
Precisely, mines just a beater/DD atm, but slowly fixing it up, so itll b perfect

Friday, March 09, 2012 5:42 PM
the stuffs pretty cool i did my set of steelies so it gives it more of a matte look to them. i also did my intake tube.

DOPER.
Sunday, March 11, 2012 7:59 PM

You can see the cancer from the PO, and on the hood, the wonderful brush marks..Mind you this is with ZERO prep work, not even a scuffing, still couldn't hurt to go over the hood a couple more times..enjoy,

And for the less than $30 i have into it, its one of the better paint jobs per dollar ive had..lol
Monday, March 12, 2012 4:37 AM
My black cavy is faded just like that. Did you use a gun, or all spray cans?

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Monday, March 12, 2012 6:12 AM
Used a little less than 5 rattle cans of it, mite go back today and try to cover up a couple streaky spots
Monday, March 12, 2012 7:01 AM
If they had a nice silver I'd love to do my DD's rims. Not sure how it would hold up with the brake dust though.

Monday, March 12, 2012 7:09 AM
Copter wrote:If they had a nice silver I'd love to do my DD's rims. Not sure how it would hold up with the brake dust though.

It actually holds up really well believe it or not. Ive seen a lot of wheels done in it as well as mesh on the front of cars and turns out it holds up well.

ps, gotta get you the parts

Monday, March 12, 2012 6:06 PM
Think they can custom make colors for ya if need be
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search