Cavalier's Cavalier - Page 4 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Cavalier's Cavalier
Wednesday, January 05, 2011 11:15 AM
Ecomark wrote:Stop saying "eat a dick". It makes you look more retarded than you already are.

oh yeah I forgot, love the sedan, looks real clean.

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 11:56 AM
I just read the whole thread and I must say that its stupid how threads get jacked up and stray away from its purpose. You posted pics of your car then it turned into a nonsense thread about your lifestyle then someone elses cavy. Then when you say something back to defend yourself its something bad and you get more hate. Keep doing what you do bro, keep working on your car and ignore the people who are immature on post stupid crap. Personally I think your car would pull off the rims if it was lowered but other than that it is still a clean start.
Wednesday, January 05, 2011 12:18 PM
we know what happened in the thread.

-Markus
2002 Yellow Cavalier LS Sport *SOLD*
2000 White Cavalier Sedan
Check it out! --> Flickr

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 4:59 PM
Gus Valdez wrote:I just read the whole thread and I must say that its stupid how threads get jacked up and stray away from its purpose. You posted pics of your car then it turned into a nonsense thread about your lifestyle then someone elses cavy. Then when you say something back to defend yourself its something bad and you get more hate. Keep doing what you do bro, keep working on your car and ignore the people who are immature on post stupid crap. Personally I think your car would pull off the rims if it was lowered but other than that it is still a clean start.

Thanks for the recap, big guy.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Wednesday, January 05, 2011 6:08 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:
Gus Valdez wrote:I just read the whole thread and I must say that its stupid how threads get jacked up and stray away from its purpose. You posted pics of your car then it turned into a nonsense thread about your lifestyle then someone elses cavy. Then when you say something back to defend yourself its something bad and you get more hate. Keep doing what you do bro, keep working on your car and ignore the people who are immature on post stupid crap. Personally I think your car would pull off the rims if it was lowered but other than that it is still a clean start.

No problem little boy, now lets see if you understood it and stop jacking peoples threads with nonsense. Ive made my point so if you want to reply to this making more nonsense then do it if thats what helps you sleep better at night. This thread is about Cavalier Thompsons car and nothing more.
Thursday, January 06, 2011 2:39 PM
Gus Valdez wrote:
JLAudioCavalier wrote:

No problem little boy, now lets see if you understood it and stop jacking peoples threads with nonsense. Ive made my point so if you want to reply to this making more nonsense then do it if thats what helps you sleep better at night. This thread is about Cavalier Thompsons car and nothing more.

Thanks G. I been sayn that @!#$ everytime I pretty much got on here but it pretty much ends up in the toilet with the rest of garbage I take in. I got enough to deal with here in Dartmouth with my own @!#$ to be sittin here arguing wit kids, the bad thing is now their gonna hate on u lol, but like Snoop Dogg said "FUK EM"

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Thursday, January 06, 2011 4:19 PM
I'm pretty sure more people then just Snoop said that.

Thursday, January 06, 2011 7:44 PM
I say "@!#$ em" alot.

Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:27 PM
TheSundownFire (GME Chat) wrote:I say "@!#$ em" alot.

But you're not hood like Snoop Dog, so he wouldn't know that.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Friday, January 07, 2011 8:54 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:

How do yoooooooou know?

Friday, January 07, 2011 9:24 AM
LOL @ this thread.

Friday, January 07, 2011 10:16 AM
TheSundownFire (GME Chat) wrote:
JLAudioCavalier wrote:

How do yoooooooou know?

lol I like how u think, I was about to ask the same thing. I guess He' was wit Snoop, Daz and Kurupt last nite gettin they blitz on when he posted this @!#$ and I hear ya Eternal, went from my car to a buncha talkin out your azz and I'm suspose to be the WANNABE??? LMFBAO!!!!

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Friday, January 07, 2011 1:12 PM

CAR IS FOR SALE...Saab Kit, GM Reflash, 10 psi
Wednesday, March 21, 2012 7:31 AM
Lol this tread went all a$$ backwards but I'm a get back to the point of me posting to begin with, I just finished installing my custom projectors in my car a couple days ago and figured to post a couple pictures so enjoy , hate , whatever.

let me kno the verdict lol

Skr8 Goodz in tha hood
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search