2001 z24 - BlackZed - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2001 z24 - BlackZed
Sunday, April 29, 2012 8:00 AM
The '' Black Zed '' story from begining till now- September 2009 - May 2012 - And yes i WILL get pictures. sooon!.
It's a 2001 z24 automatic, with all the options. with tan interior.
bought it used in september 2009 with 38,xxx miles.
it was a clean car, with a suposed bad motor (jumped timming) - replaced all timming related stuff imediately.
the car has ran great ever since, still with the same motor too.
i found a great deal on a used M45 from southern Ohio, for $400. so i bought it, and since july 2011 i have enjoying boost, the same day i found aanother deal on a dual ss magnaflow catback system, also in southern Ohio, still brand new for $200. it was an easy install.
in September i had my car repainted and some rust fixed that had started on my quarter panels.
and now im tearing apart the whole car on the underside to strip the car to bare steel to eliminate and possible corosion infestation. i ordered eibach sway bars, and should have it all back and running by the end of may hopefully. i will upload pictures as soon as i figure out hot to. the car curently has 56,001 miles.and still on jack stands. the joy of nothern ohio , i havent drove it in winters since 2009. so im trying to save it. any other questions, just ask.. till then i will keeep hooring pictures till i figure out how to upload them.. soo till then, enjoy- Shawn- Akron, Ohio.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search