dirrttyy - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
dirrttyy
Sunday, April 29, 2012 8:50 AM
any one ever take there cavis in the mud?

this thing just doesnt feel right if it isnt dirty. paint is peeling and scratched and every thing.

Re: dirrttyy
Sunday, April 29, 2012 9:21 AM
Mud puddles aren't considered mud.

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Sunday, April 29, 2012 9:43 AM
Because rally car?

-I drive my car to work-
Sunday, April 29, 2012 11:53 AM
needs more black. and less block.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Monday, April 30, 2012 5:28 AM
its gotta straight pipe. sounds like a rally car. i took down a pretty nasty back road before i took this pic
Monday, April 30, 2012 8:10 PM
i like how you put the DC sticker on

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3877823
Monday, April 30, 2012 8:27 PM
c b wrote:its gotta straight pipe. sounds like a rally car. i took down a pretty nasty back road before i took this pic

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Monday, April 30, 2012 10:11 PM
c b wrote:its gotta straight pipe. sounds like a rally car. i took down a pretty nasty back road before i took this pic

Has never heard a rally car.

________________________________________.
Still not low enough for a signature.

Monday, April 30, 2012 10:36 PM
Rich Grayo Jr. wrote:needs more black. and less block.

I'd take just the less block.

I miss my Cavalier, even if it made 100 hp on a cold day and had more suspension then it deserved.
Tuesday, May 01, 2012 11:36 AM
I actually took my daily driver vert off road a few weeks ago. I drove it out into a field with a bunch of trucks to have a bonfire. That was fine but a bunch of beer later and I was doing donuts around the fire. Teins took it like a champ and im still cleaning the grass out of places. And no I did not drive it on the street that night all drunked up. It was one of those things that was really fun at the time but the next day you realize it was a total fail.

Tuesday, May 01, 2012 5:33 PM
Zs Z wrote:I actually took my daily driver vert off road a few weeks ago. I drove it out into a field with a bunch of trucks to have a bonfire. That was fine but a bunch of beer later and I was doing donuts around the fire. Teins took it like a champ and im still cleaning the grass out of places. And no I did not drive it on the street that night all drunked up. It was one of those things that was really fun at the time but the next day you realize it was a total fail.

donuts.... in a FWD... lololololol definitely got it right calling that a fail.

(tabs) wrote:
z yaaaa wrote:its not much fun trying to argue with a wall.
oh, trust us, we know

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 5:48 AM
Ive taken my cavy out in the dirt, this is when it was fully stock and I had just gotten the car ( i hated it so I beat on it lol)

I lost a tire completely that day, the friction from me sliding side ways in the dirt yanked the tire right off its steelie, I was rocking the stockers 195-45-14 I think lol

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 6:55 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:
Zs Z wrote:I actually took my daily driver vert off road a few weeks ago. I drove it out into a field with a bunch of trucks to have a bonfire. That was fine but a bunch of beer later and I was doing donuts around the fire. Teins took it like a champ and im still cleaning the grass out of places. And no I did not drive it on the street that night all drunked up. It was one of those things that was really fun at the time but the next day you realize it was a total fail.

donuts.... in a FWD... lololololol definitely got it right calling that a fail.

The ebrake helped in that venture...I suppose they weren't donuts but there was a lot of sliding.

Torres I did break the bead enough to loose 15 psi in one tire. Next bonfire I'm going to bum a ride lol.

Wednesday, May 02, 2012 7:26 AM
Is that Justin Bieber getting in the passenger side?

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Wednesday, May 02, 2012 7:31 AM
My sunfire and now my cav have both been thanks. Not that I have went out of my way to take it off road and beat it(it have almost 145k miles), but when I need it to go to the swimming spot in the middle of nowhere in the mountains where I live, It'll get there for the most part with no problems.

Friday, May 04, 2012 6:53 AM
Zs Z wrote:
Torres I did break the bead enough to loose 15 psi in one tire. Next bonfire I'm going to bum a ride lol.

lmao!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search