Few new spring pics - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Few new spring pics
Monday, May 14, 2012 4:33 PM
Wasn't doing much today so I decided to charge up the cars battery and take it out in the sun for a few pics for the first time in a year. Not much new, installed Tokico blue's about a month ago and threw this rims on for a change from the GT rims. Thanks for viewing

Proud member since 99

Re: Few new spring pics
Monday, May 14, 2012 7:01 PM
i can dig it. love what you did with the taillight bezel. took me a minute to figure that one out lol, i knew something back there didn't look quite stock.

Thursday, May 17, 2012 6:15 PM
Definitely one my favorite Sunfires! It's so clean and subtle which I absolutely adore!

Friday, May 18, 2012 2:40 PM
Thanks.....gotta get my evil eyes done next so I can get rid of the ugly bug deflector. Would have it off but it's got the corners of my hood missed up. Plus getting tired of these rims fast...GT rims with new tires are soon going back on.

Proud member since 99
Friday, May 18, 2012 6:58 PM
Nice winter beaters!
Saturday, May 19, 2012 3:37 PM
GoldFire wrote:Thanks.....gotta get my evil eyes done next so I can get rid of the ugly bug deflector.

Evil eyes will look killer! Have you considered removing the spoiler? I think a spoiler-less trunk lid would flow really well with the smoothness of the rest of the exterior.

Sunday, May 20, 2012 7:22 AM
Thought about it but too me I finds it makes the rear of the car too clean looking

Proud member since 99
Sunday, May 20, 2012 4:33 PM
GoldFire wrote:Thought about it but too me I finds it makes the rear of the car too clean looking

I think it would go great with the nice smooth sides. Ultimately it's your Sunfire though . Either way, I still love it !

Sunday, May 20, 2012 5:23 PM
I've got a Rksport wing that a friend of mine gave to me for free....lets put that on, lol. Been sitting in my garage for a year. But no it's not going on the car, lol. ttyl

Proud member since 99
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 8:29 AM
Hey...instead of making a new thread, thought I would bring this one back up.
New 17" Core Racing Snyper rims. Also got Hi/low 10000K HID kit installed.

Thanks for looking.

Proud member since 99
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 8:42 AM
Glad to see your still around.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 10:19 AM
Looks real nice man. I have those same eagle rims that you had before. Haven't run them in years though, lol.

"In Oldskool we trust"
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 11:17 AM
Clean!

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 11:47 AM
I want a couple better pictures outside to get a better idea of the new rims, but I like the car overall.

What is with the tarp under the car?

FU Tuning

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 2:13 PM
Yeah I sold the eagle rims about a month ago too one of my buddies. He put them on his GTP.
Tarp, I see alot of people around where i live lay down the plastic tarps when they store the cars in the winter. Something about the dampness that might come up through the concrete floors in the wintertime months. But I don't think I would have that problem, I use a dehumidifier in the garage all year round. Plus it has a heater in it for the winter. Can't really get any better outside pics. Not taking it out of the garage, get some more in the spring. Thanks for the replies guys.

Proud member since 99
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 2:55 PM
Sorry to hear about the HID's

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 3:03 PM
Nothing wrong with my HID's, lol. I just installed them

Proud member since 99
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 3:13 PM
Well, 10,000K will give you almost no usable light, and without a proper projector setup you will be blinding everyone else on the road.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 3:26 PM
I see...yeah i installed them and haven't used the car. Dunno what the traffic will be like. Time well tell.

Proud member since 99
Tuesday, December 11, 2012 6:11 PM
Very clean! I like it man

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 11:43 AM
Where are your wipers?

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 12:29 PM
Took them off the summer and got them painted again. Then never put them on yet. Doesn't matter much to me. Car doesn't get used anyways. Thanks for looking.

Proud member since 99
Saturday, December 15, 2012 6:14 PM
I like the new wheels! They go really well with the dark tinted windows. I cannot believe how clean your Sunfire is! How many miles does it have on it? I'm surprised to hear you went with HIDs and 10,000k at that. HIDs don't seem like your kind of thing, but whatever floats your boat I guess. Like lafonjef said though, 10,000k is useless for light output. You really should have gotten 4500-6000k. Just my $0.02 though. Regardless, I love your Sunfire! Keep up the good work !

Sunday, December 16, 2012 8:07 AM
I am gonna take the car out this year and drive it. I just retired my 97 Z24, not cause I wanted too, just because I got a great deal on a 03 2DR Sunfire for a winter beater. The HID's haven't been used yet, dunno what they are gonna be like at night. If they suck I will take it all back out and sell the kit, have to trouble selling it to someone else. Then try kit and see how that goes.
The car got a little over 130,000 km's. Most everything is still orignal, even the brakes. Might put all new drums and shoes and spring kit on the back over winter just because, lol. It's been on since 99 so....

Proud member since 99
Sunday, December 16, 2012 12:11 PM
love the cleanliness and that color. not too many gold j's floating around...

It's nice to be injected but I love being blown.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search