A little wreck; new interior! - Page 2 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: A little wreck; new interior!
Sunday, July 01, 2012 8:07 AM
I just checked out your husbands website via the link in your sig! He has done some nice work! If he ever would like me to revamp his site or design a new one for him let me know. Id be more than happy to

Sunday, July 01, 2012 9:26 AM
alejandro davila wrote:No kidding, im in allen north of plano, yall should come to the gm meet sometime

We are in Fort Worth. Allen is far! To me at least lol. It depends on where the GM meets are at; we usually go to shows with more minitrucks being that's his passion.

And Adam, I'll ask him. I've designed his site and ran it but all premade templates. He actually finished filming for a television show this past month so hoping we gain some exposure and will need a complete overhaul on the site. I'll turn my PMs on and you can message me if you're still interested!

Evo-TimeCustoms.com
Sunday, July 01, 2012 12:22 PM
JDC wrote:Went to a fabric store and bought 2 yards of it. pretty simple- time consuming though.

Well, what kind of adhesive did you used? And how did you go about cutting the material (i.e. did you outline the material and then cut or did you do something else?)?
Sunday, July 01, 2012 2:27 PM
Something else: I had my husband do it. Lol. We didn't outline anything. Wrapped it while it was in the car. He put the material where it needed to be then went from one side to the other. I was busy working on a truck so didn't watch step by step.

Evo-TimeCustoms.com
Sunday, July 01, 2012 3:24 PM
The meets are in grapevine at the bonedaddys off by the airport, lots of small gms n afew cavs

Modding my j since I found the org
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search